Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hairy Fairy

37,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Over Easy 100
With the Black Transparent Fiasco and the Amazing Disappearing Bits behind us, not to mention the Fixing Of The Holy Green Goo Amen, i'm wondering if i'm the only one wondering what's in store for us next ninja not that i would ever exploit a glitch or encourage anyone else to cough ninja
such a brief period chock full of hilarious/frustrating/awesome glitches leads one to believe that it's not unlikely that something else is just around the corner; the devs have obviously been working hard on fixes and retooling of the avatar and inventory system and with every fix comes new and interesting complications

Avatars Replaced By Images Of Sad Puppies?
Color Saturation Turned up to 200%?
____ ____ ____ ____?

Am I the only one really happy to know that they're tweaking stuff around? surely not!!! i'm borderline ecstatic, these changes are totes welcome by me with open arms

ps did anyone save any particularly interesting avatars infected by a glitch? emotion_dowant

Demonic Lover

First it was brightness, then it was black, then it was actual avatar parts, next it'll be... dum dum dummm, items!!! emotion_0A0

Seriously!, I thought it was just me, as soon as I saw the update I thought "I wonder what's gonna pop up in a few days~" XDDD

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Aww did they fix the missing body parts? Bummer.

I hope we start oozing pink ectoplasm/goo next.

Rare

I'm calling loss of underwear or random flipping of the gender of bases. Or colors getting messed up.

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Sir Black Tea
I'm calling loss of underwear or random flipping of the gender of bases. Or colors getting messed up.

Be careful not to give them too much ideas for April's Fool day wink

Articerile's Waifu

Feral Hoarder

These glitches are fabulous, I want more dramallama

Festive Singing

27,600 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
My guess?

Something to do with the update to the inventory arranger. I will either lol or cry about it. Probably both.

Tricky Cat

Sir Black Tea

redface

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
i'mma miss those glitches. it was like getting new ways to use old items even though it was glitchy...but it was free. it was free.

i like the suggestion for a puppy glitch. saint patty's day is coming up, we should all turn into beef patties for the march celebration biggrin Mmm beef.

Lover

I don't know if Gaia will ever eliminate limbless glitches. I sometimes use one regularly that's existed for years and years (overalls + anything that changes legs). There always seem to be new ones cropping up, so if you miss one then there'll probably a new one in a bit which is nice...

Also, hi sexy! mrgreen heart 4laugh

Shameless Nerd

27,375 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I'm calling a layering glitch to be next...Maybe having skins layering over hair/eyes/limb mods, that would be interesting.

Bloblike Cutie-Pie

Item swap. Put on a pair of flame pants, rare items show up on your avatar instead.

...hopefully one of them is lovely lucie. emotion_kirakira

Questionable Mage

Lady Crescendo
Item swap. Put on a pair of flame pants, rare items show up on your avatar instead.

or...all items appear as flame pants. emotion_awesome

Bloblike Cutie-Pie

Erinnerung
Lady Crescendo

or...all items appear as flame pants. emotion_awesome

...That would be even better. emotion_brofist
that old get someone else's really awesome avi glitch.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff