Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wily Werewolf

16,825 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Doggone It! 100
I'm kind of sad to see the glitches go, they were a lot of fun to play with.
May there be many more emotion_dowant

Obsessive Lunatic

I'm still waiting for someone to notice the tiny little green goo splotch that still, and has always to my knowledge, shown up whenever I equip Fisher King's boot pose. It can't be just me, right? D:

This is gonna be a fun year for avatar glitches, huh? Feels kinda nostalgic for me in a weird way. At least it's not red x's. XD

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
Dang I still wanted to play around with the glitch some more sad

Maybe for April Fool's, green goo glitch will make a comeback

Peaceful Demon

Probably something having to do with the layering again, but this thread actually reminded me of the time people would go to their Dressup page and their avatar would be some other random person's avatar. I kind of hope that glitch resurfaces. xd

Angelic Healer

Hm probably a glitch with skins?

I had saved this from the previous glitch but I had to resave my avatar because it was against the rules.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
The Silver Genie Arm Bangle has a glitch where if you where it on the right (your right) arm, there is a very slight green glow on the avatar's arm. I don't know if this is indicative of a larger issue or not, but my bet is that the next glitch will be green glow. Sort of like a ghost of green goo. emotion_awesome

Hairy Fairy

37,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Over Easy 100
Conan the Barbeque
I don't know if Gaia will ever eliminate limbless glitches. I sometimes use one regularly that's existed for years and years (overalls + anything that changes legs). There always seem to be new ones cropping up, so if you miss one then there'll probably a new one in a bit which is nice...

Also, hi sexy! mrgreen heart 4laugh

redface heart shhh

all these body mods make for interesting stuff when equipping things in the same slot!!! Sometimes if you slap on a pair of socks/stockings/shoes over a leg mod they just float there, lotta fun. Remember when you were an overall wearing centaur? i do

Hairy Fairy

37,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Over Easy 100
Sir Black Tea
I'm calling loss of underwear or random flipping of the gender of bases. Or colors getting messed up.

Genderflip pls emotion_dowant it would be hilarious to see how all the MAN ITEMS PLZ people would react rofl

[-1] Pair(s) Of Underwear On Your Avatar Glitch, user loses undergarment power for the next 3 turns

Oswin Oswald

may there be many more indeed twisted

O.G. Smoker

8,300 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Partygoer 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
something on my avatar is causing my face to disappear

Dedicated Consumer

8,550 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Yay for more glitches, cough no. They came at the worst time for me, when I spent a fortune on new items

Celestial Spirit

Oswin Oswald

...Just as long as they don't overstay their welcome. wink

I think we need a glitch or an item that turns avatars into their negative colors. ^_^

Lover

Soluna Starwards
Conan the Barbeque
I don't know if Gaia will ever eliminate limbless glitches. I sometimes use one regularly that's existed for years and years (overalls + anything that changes legs). There always seem to be new ones cropping up, so if you miss one then there'll probably a new one in a bit which is nice...

Also, hi sexy! mrgreen heart 4laugh

redface heart shhh

all these body mods make for interesting stuff when equipping things in the same slot!!! Sometimes if you slap on a pair of socks/stockings/shoes over a leg mod they just float there, lotta fun. Remember when you were an overall wearing centaur? i do

Ye sI remember, sexy Starwards yum_strawberry
I wonder if there's stuff to do with the old vampire skin...

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Certain items will probably always remain glitchy, like my angelic scarf of hand-held items layer underneath it.

User Image

Nanzzy-chan's Honey Bun

Spicy Librarian

43,175 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Master Librarian 500
Personally I'm hoping we get an item that allows us to use those glitches. ;;;>.>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff