Welcome to Gaia! ::

;_;
Too much. Can't buy kittie. gonk But you know. If someone with 2 kitties was kind enough to donate one heart heart heart I'd love you forever. *cough*
BEGGAR!
Lies
ITS TRUE!
How?
Because you're begging for kitties!
No. I'm begging for a KiKi Kitty Plushie.
Same thing.
Isn't.
How?
Kitties make more poop poop stains.
*glares*
Poor guy...
YOU NEED TO DONATE TO GAIA IF YOU WANT ONE
Can't. Don't have PayPal account and mum won't do it. No way.
FoamyJoeh

So save up and buy one in the Exchange or the Marketplace. 3nodding

Dorg Endo's King

Shirtless Hunter

You have barely any posts man, if you want items on Gaia you have to try a bit and earn them. Otherwise if everyone had every item easially it would not be as fun a place to be.
Shoo shoo. I believe the charity is the right place for you. 3nodding
trulyblue
FoamyJoeh

So save up and buy one in the Exchange or the Marketplace. 3nodding

-_- But too /lazy/ to do that. xD God. You lot are no fun. =o Where's the screams of beggar. And the whisperings of "If I had one I'd give you one". Ugh. =o And I have to save up 500 gold more than I would need anyway. Just to buy a trading pass. Oh well. Off to fishing I go.

8,850 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Exponsive question question
Ice Heart
You have barely any posts man, if you want items on Gaia you have to try a bit and earn them. Otherwise if everyone had every item easially it would not be as fun a place to be.

Lies. It'd be great place to be.
All laughs and people with nice clothes -_- Oh well. I only need another what? 5000 gold. Mind you. I'll probably need more. Because they're gonna be raising in price.

Dorg Endo's King

Shirtless Hunter

You should join the guild Magic Poll Land, earn some gold quickly taking all the polls. ^^ Just search it at the Guild Index.
Ice Heart
You should join the guild Magic Poll Land, earn some gold quickly taking all the polls. ^^ Just search it at the Guild Index.

That's my guild!I got 1k from polls and got my icemist dragon gown just in time for the 2nd anniversary ball heart
I know it's hard to get something that "expensive"(well, I joined last year march 13th, so I got enough of gold) but take it or not, you've to earn them... There is many ways to get one of those, you can make quests, or easier way to earn gold is to poll and post. We all have to pay for (almost) everything, sounds unfair... But that makes it more excited, if you've worked hard for anything.. you'll be proud of yourself. whee

3nodding g'luck 3nodding
Devon Rex
I know it's hard to get something that "expensive"(well, I joined last year march 13th, so I got enough of gold) but take it or not, you've to earn them... There is many ways to get one of those, you can make quests, or easier way to earn gold is to poll and post. We all have to pay for (almost) everything, sounds unfair... But that makes it more excited, if you've worked hard for anything.. you'll be proud of yourself. whee

3nodding g'luck 3nodding

-_- I don't like pride.
It gives everyone an excuse not to donate.
Do it yourself. You'll be /proud/
God damn,they are expensive, but im not whineing,I got A demonic pitchfork in a day, and OMFG in 3 hours, theses cats will be a sinch! Ill have mine in a few hours.
FoamyJoeh
Devon Rex

3nodding g'luck 3nodding

-_- I don't like pride.
It gives everyone an excuse not to donate.
Do it yourself. You'll be /proud/

Fine, I didn't just only named to donate, and with that atitude you want ppl to donate to you? stare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff