Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Nerd

27,375 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
This time around its going a lot easier for me. I'm still on my first game but I'm on level 11. It's slow going but it is going.

sleepypandie's Husband

Muscular Fatcat

Odd Cinderella

Saint Sweetheart

I got to level 14 and then I couldn't make any more matches. You'd think once you run out of available moves they'd reshuffle the board like every other game of this type ever but ok. :v I hope there's no achievement for this game because its far too slow going to warrant playing again.

Mega Bit

I got to level 10, nearly level 11 before I lost. No powerup. Better than last time around. I wish I could just re-try the level rather than start from the beginning, no patience to do the whole thing over and over

Naughty Pants

I might be crazy, but it seems markedly easier to clear levels 7-11 this holiday over Halloween.

That is, honestly, extremely refreshing to see. For a game with so little room for strategy, having all the pieces work against you while the game wants you to spend cash was incredibly annoying. I hope they don't nerf it back to its previous difficulty.
    I made it to level 14 and was 100 points from beating the level when I ran out of moves. I was so close!

Mega Bit

anyone know if there is any prize for the gobblegoble bangbang game? Also are the achievements (vegetarian and meat-lover, iirc) back too?

Durem Mage

59,325 Points
    • Bookworm 100
    • Cookie Collector 400
    • Conquerer of Familiars 350
    Esdella Vie
    Serene Rainstorm
    Esdella Vie
    I made it to level 14 without using gcash, and I think I'm stuck, because I don't see any more possible matches. XD It was much easier this time though, and the items are lovely!

Same here! xd
    I agree as well, the items are just lovely! heart

I'm reluctant to just close the screen since I've made it so far, but I don't want to spend the money to keep going. Ahh, decisions! I didn't really want that hat, anyway... emo What will you do? :3

I still have my screen up.
    I could wait and hope the hat will go down in the market. However, I really want the musket! emotion_facepalm
    Ambiverted
    anyone know if there is any prize for the gobblegoble bangbang game? Also are the achievements (vegetarian and meat-lover, iirc) back too?

Uncle Kenny said it is the same achievement s last year's gobblegobble bangbang game.

Obsessive Bibliophile

26,450 Points
    • Alchemy Level 10 100
    • Conventioneer 300
    • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
    Just ran out of moves at level 11.
    I'm buying moves; I've come to far to not get all the items!
    Odd Cinderella

You also get this item from being quoted by the turkey in the event forum.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10016783/

http://www.gaiaonline.com/grant?key=turkeyday_grant_2k13

sleepypandie's Husband

Muscular Fatcat

I love this gun crying

Also, yes it's easier this time to get to ~Lvl11 w/o powerups.

I made it to Level 15 this time around before I had to start using GC.
    In total bought one set of 3x Color Bombs (99GC) and used 2x +10 moves (30GC)

So in total, I spent a little under 1.50$ to get to level 18 ahaha

Quotable Lunatic

13,350 Points
    • Brandisher 100
    • Timid 100
    Is Switchem a lot easier for everyone else than it was Halloween? I'm already on level 13 with no power ups or extra moves.

Obsessive Bibliophile

26,450 Points
    • Alchemy Level 10 100
    • Conventioneer 300
    • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
    YourAzureGoddess
    I might be crazy, but it seems markedly easier to clear levels 7-11 this holiday over Halloween.

That is, honestly, extremely refreshing to see. For a game with so little room for strategy, having all the pieces work against you while the game wants you to spend cash was incredibly annoying. I hope they don't nerf it back to its previous difficulty.

I agree, I think it is easier. I had to get extra moves to get through level 11, but I completed 12 without any. Whoo-hoo!

Star

aurarre

That damned level 7 again.

I managed to successfully earn the first three items, but that looks like it will be it. I refuse to spend cash on this game and apparently I'm terrible at this game.

Story of my life. gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces