Welcome to Gaia! ::

Spicy Sweetheart

I was supposed to continue on to level 13 but it somehow thought I wasn't supposed to.

User Image

Supernatural Elder

35,950 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
I got to level 16 without any GC, and then it was like BAM! You can't move things, oh and you need a crap ton of more moves. But hey, I got a musket from level 16. And I'm kind of hoping it's the last one. xd

Deathly Protagonist

50,365 Points
  • Charging Power 75
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • ReAnimated 50
used some gcash to get past one level, on level 13 atm

Shirtless Cat

Hi-Potion
How long does the Achievement take to grant? I beat all 5 levels and was alerted of GGB, but still havent gotten it~

Event achievements normally take an hour, right?

The achievement for GGBB is the same one as last years, so you might have it already if you played it last year. heart

Familiar Trickster

Play it for bit but I ended buying the set.

Apocalyptic Noob

Amechan
I got to level 16 without any GC, and then it was like BAM! You can't move things, oh and you need a crap ton of more moves. But hey, I got a musket from level 16. And I'm kind of hoping it's the last one. xd

D'aww, got stuck at 16 (had to use GC to get past 15, but ran out of GC e.e. Not doing any more.)

Thirteenth Lightbringer

22,975 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
Got to lv8, glitching the score again. GG Gaia.

Sparkly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
٠•●♥ ƹ̵̡ӝ̵̨̄ʒ ♥●•٠·

dammit got to level 14 with 50 moves left without any gc and now I can't get my hat because I have no gc. emotion_donotwant

Inquisitive Bibliophile

The game play is a lot better this time around. It's not easy but it's not so hard it feels pointless to even try. <3

Supernatural Elder

35,950 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
[Nix]
Amechan

D'aww, got stuck at 16 (had to use GC to get past 15, but ran out of GC e.e. Not doing any more.)

So far I've just been way lucky that the game hasn't frozen or glitched out on me yet. It was definitely way easier the Halloween Switch'em. I've stopped playing for the moment though... I was kind of hoping to know if I needed to keep going or if I was done. I have a feeling that I'll need GC for the next two levels, and I'd rather not spend anymore if I can avoid it. xp

Apocalyptic Noob

Amechan
[Nix]
Amechan

So far I've just been way lucky that the game hasn't frozen or glitched out on me yet. It was definitely way easier the Halloween Switch'em. I've stopped playing for the moment though... I was kind of hoping to know if I needed to keep going or if I was done. I have a feeling that I'll need GC for the next two levels, and I'd rather not spend anymore if I can avoid it. xp

Ugh, more levels e.e But I guess if there are more levels with more items it would explain why the levels are easier than the same ones from Halloween.

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
I'd kind of like a level save function. Starting from the beginning every time you lose gets annoying after a while.

Nekimi's Senpai

Friendly Haremite

Serene Rainstorm
Esdella Vie
I made it to level 14 without using gcash, and I think I'm stuck, because I don't see any more possible matches. XD It was much easier this time though, and the items are lovely!

Same here! xd
I agree as well, the items are just lovely! heart

I'm reluctant to just close the screen since I've made it so far, but I don't want to spend the money to keep going. Ahh, decisions! I didn't really want that hat, anyway... emo What will you do? :3

Enigmatic Foe

36,100 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Im at level 15 and didnt have to use any powerups buut im out of matches :/ they're crazy if they think im gonna spend 99 cash for the shuffles, id waste 10 for one shuffle at most.
I don't care much for the items but I really like this game cat_4laugh got to level 13 with no gc

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff