• Supreme Supporter 500
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
Darc Nightgale
Gissele Futa Mercado
Darc Nightgale
Autumn Nights level 18.
That is the last item. 3nodding
Wow~! Did You Spend A Lot Of G-Cash Getting There Or Are You Really That Good At Switchem~? I Been Stuck On Level 11 For The Past Long Hours~

The only gc that I used was from watchin' videos. I had a little over 1,000 saved up. 3nodding
Hmmm~ I Have 75 Right Now So Maybe I Will Try That~

Adventuring Cat

Gissele Futa Mercado
Nuuuuu~! I Can't Get Past Level 11 No Matter How Much I Try~ Either I Run Out Of Moves Or There's No Moves To Make And I Refuse To Use G-Cash~!

I wish they let you use gold for moves and powerups. It would make a nice gold sink.
Whoa, that turkey plush's pixeling style is quite outdated. It stands out when you wear it. Never knew it existed tho.
Sheshira
Drakon the Fallen
Sheshira
I managed the deluxe turkey tail but I usually crap out around level 7/8

I've never made it pass level 7 - ever!!!

I keep crapping out at 7 as well. I don't think it's a matter of skill because I've routinely had 4, 5, in a row or the "L" or "T" shaped ones. I've also tried to ensure that for each move I can get a few lines in one go...the odds are simply not in my favor.

Nope, they are not in any player's favor. It required cash - Gaia cash to get to those higher levels. My sister's friend wanted that one prom dress. It cost $ 36.00 to finish all the levels and get those little pixels. lol

Distinct Lunatic

first round, got to level 9. The falling leaves astra looks nice.. but.. meh... not worth it to repeatedly try for.

Serpentine Trickster

71,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Team Poison Master 250
does the game tell you if there are no more matches available?

Desirable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
Tiana Luscinia
Gissele Futa Mercado
Nuuuuu~! I Can't Get Past Level 11 No Matter How Much I Try~ Either I Run Out Of Moves Or There's No Moves To Make And I Refuse To Use G-Cash~!

I wish they let you use gold for moves and powerups. It would make a nice gold sink.
That Would Be Nice Unfortunately It Isn't~ I'm Trying To Grind Out Some Gaia Cash So I Can Make It Further~ heart

Desirable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
WraythRose Darkthorn
does the game tell you if there are no more matches available?
This Is Something I Was Curious About As Well~ Cause Two Times I Was In A Point Where I Couldn't See If I Could Make A Move And Gaia Didn't Tell Me~ I Guess They Expect You To Use Power Ups~

Borg

Keavy Ordon
Irony: I just bought that astra turkey item in the mp yesterday, and today I won one for free. gonk

Happy Thanksgiving!!User Image

I did, too...but the price was cheap, so no biggie. I liked the steaming effect. biggrin

I went to MP looking for a turkey tail, however, but had no luck. I was very happy to get a little tail this morning!

Erm... redface

Wild Bookworm

Yayyy! That's a very nice collection of prizes (also nice deflation xd ) I managed to win 7, but I wasn't really being careful, so I think I'll have another go. I like that game.

oMysty's Pardner

Ice-Cold Sleuth

21,365 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Hero 100
game overed at lvl 13.got prizes until the women's collection thing
i had 61 GC from those uber rare videos. now i have 1gc left lalalala

Fuzzy Marshmallow

I´ve NEVER gotten past level 7 gonk
Now I can only hope that Women Collection, Autumn Waltz and Fall Bride get a little cheaper in the MP~ Never mind Fall Adorable Bea and Fall Sumiko T^T

Big Bum

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.oooo i want fall bride/groom so baad surprised User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jeez I really wanted Autumn Nights. emotion_8c

High-functioning Lunatic

22,150 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Wooo, Switchem! I love this game. There goes the rest of my day. whee

I'm trying for those Fall wings.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff