Welcome to Gaia! ::

I was Straightning my tie and WOAH this tower comes crashing down and I laughed
no, the tower killed me, im laying in durem somewhere
I was actually in the tower... Okay, so I was climbing up the side because they wouldn't let me in. sweatdrop I parachuted off the eleventy-thousandth floor when I felt it start to fall. *Sniffle* Nearly choked on all the dust....
Luck you! At least you are live and in good health unlike Monk and my eye..... *Stares at her with his one open eye.* SEE??
Oh, I'm sorry... Is there anything I can do to help?
Hmm.. Do you have a portalble glass kilem and would you be will to repair this glasses eye?? *Holds out a shatterd glass eye..* Monk will be mad if it isn't fixed when he is awakened..
Rain-claws
Baka na Usagi
... What's this?

Read the first post.... stare crying <---- (both with only one eye...)
o.O; I did read it.
Hm.. Well, I'm not sure what a kilem is, but I happen to have a spare glass eye with me. *Blinks and holds out eye* Will that work?
Baka na Usagi
Rain-claws
Baka na Usagi
... What's this?

o.O; I did read it.

Tell your surival of the crushing tower!
Senri slies of the stiches on his eye lid revealing the empty gap. He pulls up the lid and takes the eye. He places it in and adds eye drops. "Perfect!! Thank you!" Now on eye is grey, the other green.
Rain-claws
Baka na Usagi
Rain-claws
Baka na Usagi
... What's this?

o.O; I did read it.

Tell your surival of the crushing tower!
I was sleeping in my rabbit hole and I got stuck under Gambino's body, hence, my BTK has magically been reformed into an AFK...
Always willing to help a fellow tower survivor!

Aged Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Champion 300
I was on the open water in my tug boat fishing away when all the sudden this HUGE shadow was over me. I looked up and I just saw this giant tower falling down over me. I was lucky enough to jump off the boat and swim down underwater into a little cave that had a airpocket. When I got back up to the surface I saw debris from the skyscraper floating and my boat was smashed to bits. I luckily had enough stanima in me to swim to shore. Ironic thing about my story is that first thing I got to shore a tree branch fell on top of me and I landed in some of the metal and it cut my hands and face up which explains all this stuff on me.
hi i was in the marketplace at the time. For quite some time now there has been a rumour that the marketplace has a force field around it and is made of a new unknown metal. Well its true because I survived but I am a little shaken by the experience
Any Other Survivors?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces