Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thei-de Amedha
AlienOmega
Thei-de Amedha
AlienOmega
Thei-de Amedha

Nice one! except captain drunken is somewhere above you and I am not talking about heaven. Check a few posts up. He lives. And labtech G is super-G man I tell you. HE IS SUPER-G MAN! beaver boy, however, is probably at the bottom of a lake. He didn't last long stare
DAMN IT! I guess Captain Drunken wasn't kidding about being able to hold his breath for very long time....

....just hope he remembers the beer for the VESP office party this time. stare

ok this may sound n00bish but

what is VESP? sweatdrop
*points to sig banner*

oh hey I like it!
Word of warning: We're all extreamly insane and disorganized, especially since most of the senior members are MIA. On the other hand, we are still quite evil and feed n00bz to Baby Cthulhu on a daily basis. Just don't touch the Aardvarks of Sin, or let any squirrels into your skull.
Thei-de Amedha
nabeshin. smooth criminal
Thei-de Amedha
AlienOmega
Thei-de Amedha

Nice one! except captain drunken is somewhere above you and I am not talking about heaven. Check a few posts up. He lives. And labtech G is super-G man I tell you. HE IS SUPER-G MAN! beaver boy, however, is probably at the bottom of a lake. He didn't last long stare
DAMN IT! I guess Captain Drunken wasn't kidding about being able to hold his breath for very long time....

what is VESP? sweatdrop

tha didnt jsut sound noobish*cocks shotgun* its time for me to kill

whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa! eek forgive me! oh wait that just sounds dumb. LINE! oh I see ok here we go again. here is my real line

*uses the dark side of the force to choke you* I find your lack of faith disturbing.

hey hey hey! i choke people!*chokes use useing his l33t vader mask powers*
AlienOmega
Thei-de Amedha
AlienOmega
Thei-de Amedha
AlienOmega
Thei-de Amedha

what is VESP? sweatdrop
*points to sig banner*

oh hey I like it!
Word of warning: We're all extreamly insane and disorganized, especially since most of the senior members are MIA. On the other hand, we are still quite evil and feed n00bz to Baby Cthulhu on a daily basis. Just don't touch the Aardvarks of Sin, or let any squirrels into your skull.

yes sir!
AlienOmega
Thei-de Amedha
AlienOmega
Thei-de Amedha
AlienOmega
Thei-de Amedha

what is VESP? sweatdrop
*points to sig banner*

oh hey I like it!

so thats why there have been less noobs for me to hunt........
Thei-de Amedha
Thei-de Amedha
AlienOmega
Thei-de Amedha

what is VESP? sweatdrop

whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa! eek forgive me! oh wait that just sounds dumb. LINE! oh I see ok here we go again. here is my real line

*uses the dark side of the force to choke you* I find your lack of faith disturbing.

ok one Vader's powers didn't come from his maks. They were from the force. The dark side of the force. That is why his name was DARTH vader. He was a sith. And two He wasn't l33t. He was better than l33t. That word does him an injustice. No words can describe his greatness.
AlienOmega
Thei-de Amedha
AlienOmega
Thei-de Amedha

what is VESP? sweatdrop
*points to sig banner*

oh hey I like it!

That's probably it. Plus the Aardvark of Gluttony gets the leftovers. domokun
Rufus..... he's hiding something.... I know it. 3nodding
Shady Tradesman
Rufus..... he's hiding something.... I know it. 3nodding

I have yet to figure out just what the heck you are! a penguien? a raccoon? some weird guy with a bag over his head?

Please enlighten me as to just what you are.
AlienOmega
AlienOmega
Thei-de Amedha
AlienOmega
Thei-de Amedha

what is VESP? sweatdrop
*points to sig banner*

oh hey I like it!

That's probably it. Plus the Aardvark of Gluttony gets the leftovers. domokun

hrm...advark eh....me partner chi godzilla says n00bs give him gas.

chibigodzilla: rawr!
Thei-de Amedha
Thei-de Amedha
Thei-de Amedha

what is VESP? sweatdrop

ok one Vader's powers didn't come from his maks. They were from the force. The dark side of the force. That is why his name was DARTH vader. He was a sith. And two He wasn't l33t. He was better than l33t. That word does him an injustice. No words can describe his greatness.

me know this, i was saying my stuff was l33t, his powers came from rage abd the force, as mine come from wonka candy.
Thei-de Amedha
Thei-de Amedha
Thei-de Amedha

what is VESP? sweatdrop

me know this, i was saying my stuff was l33t, his powers came from rage abd the force, as mine come from wonka candy.

you said l33t vader mask powers. exactly what powers did his mask have?
Thei-de Amedha
Thei-de Amedha
Thei-de Amedha

stressed ever seen those little toy masks that make you sound like him...kay..i have one of thse...it is l33t.
Thei-de Amedha
Thei-de Amedha
Thei-de Amedha

stressed ever seen those little toy masks that make you sound like him...kay..i have one of thse...it is l33t.

I also have one. yes they are l33t.
Thei-de Amedha
Thei-de Amedha
Thei-de Amedha

I also have one. yes they are l33t.

its espeically fun when you use it in a rich neighborhood to yell the word "p***s!" at the top of your lungs/ because as we all know, rich people her that word and have to shoot themselves later. by me doing it. im doing us a community service.
I dont know if there are any super villians, but I hope I will be the one that has to kill the next npc(( it has been my dream for years))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff