• Citizen 200
i am the ultamate NPC cause I play!!! mwhahahahahahahahahahahaha
[Sinful Beast]
nabeshin. smooth criminal
[Sinful Beast]
nabeshin. smooth criminal
[Sinful Beast]
Epsilon Genesis
Peyo is a supervillain as well. He's the brains of Edmund's operations, and provides the lesser criminals with masks to conceal their identities.

!!!

Peyo knows the identities of many villians, he could foil our plots at any moment. True evil, what would Gaia be without villains!?

so i should shoot peyo, like i shoot gambino?

....Gambino... My Lord.....

-Mourns.-

he aint dead, he got palstic surgary and is lex, hidieng from me, he sent me to shoot im with a rubber bullet, which caused his tower to fall, that chic who hands out prizes is actucally gino, after hours and hours of plastic suragary.

Ah, the little change-a-face tactic. Clever. XP
yes...but a female gino*shudders* he didnt need to go that undercover...

Generous Feeder

8,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Citizen 200
I wish people liked THe Hunter of Souls -wishes he had a fan club-
Ah.... How I wish I could just plot with the All Might Grunny, just once.
Some day, Sin... some day...

*poof*
Worry not, master is rising to power. Our admin allies have assured us that his lordship is coming again soon.

Goodness. I've seen so many of Airez's posts that he's converted me to the way of Grunny.

Thank you Airez! biggrin
Ah, I'll await the day that he rises again.

-Giggles evily with glee at the thought.-

ninja
mystique.... the best villain i ever loved and adored.... ninja
Even the most stalwart of Heroes fear the return of Grunny, for who knows what hidden powers the Green Bunny holds? Control over Hamsterillos, perhaps?

As far as Peyo goes as a Villain, he'd be a weak one. With only the powers afforded him by a Duck Hat stolen from his mother's shop, he'd be easily defeated. Possibly by Rina.

The Villain to look out for? LabtechX. While his actions so far have lead us to believe him a hero or savior, he may merely be a pawn in a much larger game... And pawns have a tendency to gain a great deal of power should they cross the board unscathed. stare
Believe it or not I am with Labtech X wether he be evil or good... or mabey grunny in disguise.. he is my idol and I follow him.The proof is my eyes. look how they are completely white yet I don't seem to have the zorro mask on. And Captain Drunken, I hear you are a super hero. If this is true you best watch your back. I am not threatening you mearly warning you. If these villains decide to attack you best run. I'll hold them off. You may be a super hero but you are one I deal with respect. I myself do not know if I am evil , good, or both because I follow Labtech X's ways and his ways are a mystery to us all.
oh crap super villans! were are the heros? were is captain drunken,Beaver boy,and super-G-man?! We need youre help!
LabTechG
oh crap super villans! were are the heros? were is captain drunken,Beaver boy,and super-G-man?! We need youre help!

wait a minute! isn't it true that LabtechG is Super-G man's secret identity? It is isn't it! See the "G". Quick transform into super-G man and save us!
If there were super villian NPCs, they would be part of VESP by now. twisted
So how is everyone doing today. well i hope.
LabTechG
Check the bottom of Bassken Lake. You'll probably find whatever's left of them there. ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff