Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bloblike Cutie-Pie

surprised

I wanna get one. Maybe I'll finally get kanoko's reflection or pale marrionette. *starry eyes*

petit faon's Bestie

Anxious Bookworm

Garrod Ran
didnt drop in a rig, its an also prize , you either get a rig or the cat ... it was in the first one i opened sweatdrop

Whoa! Like that easy? No wonder it's going for 1mil in the MP. An affordable kitten!

Golden Ladykiller

¤§¤

»3 lamps, all international Gasmasks
3 Lonely Stars, 2 borealis and a cherry
3 midsummer swirls, neapolitan sash, cherry and strawberry
1 trickbox, somethign worth 10k
1 lexbox; 10k item
2 Quackers, 1 koala victory (squirrel cosplay) and one turtle victory
1 Dark reflection, sdplus blind box from victory, cow santa

¤§¤

Fluffy Lover

wow it looks like the kitten is going to be an easy drop then? that's nice.

i still think the yellow one is more adorable. the white one looks a little pale...
la tromperie
Alucio
I was expecting Vivian to do this, but thanks for the item list, I can't wait, I hope they don't make Northern Kitten star ******** rare stare
¤§¤

»Vivian doesn't have a claim on all RIG lists. <3

I've had the one win and all fails from every RIG I pulled from the box bundles. So it's not just rares you can win. I don't think it's really worth the extra GC or gold D:

¤§¤
can i ask what items you got?

Moonlight Prophet

Soul of The Wind
sdrawkcab
Saki Shadow
so does the rig only give you the nice prizes of the old rigs cause if it doesn't then it'll be waste of my money i don't have any luck with these kinds of things.
This is what I'd like to know too. It says it could be a bunch of gold, a valuable item, or other amazing exclusive items from the past.

...By valuable item, does that mean that it's still possible to get some store item out of this box, even though it costs so much GC? Can those of you who have played the Super Prize 2009, please say if you've gotten anything besides those past exclusive items, blind boxes, gold, golden ivan and prize collection '09?

No, I got a 500g Mythril coin. u.u

Omg ! -.-

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

Kaeyy
can you make a list of the old items we can get too?

Vivian has threads of all past RIGs, well from the Emerald seed down.
So he could just link her threads here so we can see all the items we can win.

Lupine Labtech

"I once knew a man whose dog
told him to cut his entire family into pieces.
Bark. Bark. Bark. BARK!"

Worst use of £30 EVER.

I got nothing but old items and shop items.

/Kx

User Image

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
I got a Plaid Scoodie from my Super Prize 2009 . This is one of the greatest rigs I think gaia has done yet.

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Gaia is being ******** greedy ;-;

800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
i wont get payed in time to give gaia my mony if it sjsut here for 10days

7,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Voter 0
what happened to never selling the old rigs again?

2,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
I wanted to buy the north kitten star, I refreshed 6 times, I had the money, but didn't wanna risk it. Then a guy bought it, and sold for 10 mil. FML

Assimilated Prophet

Floni
Soul of The Wind
sdrawkcab
Saki Shadow
so does the rig only give you the nice prizes of the old rigs cause if it doesn't then it'll be waste of my money i don't have any luck with these kinds of things.
This is what I'd like to know too. It says it could be a bunch of gold, a valuable item, or other amazing exclusive items from the past.

...By valuable item, does that mean that it's still possible to get some store item out of this box, even though it costs so much GC? Can those of you who have played the Super Prize 2009, please say if you've gotten anything besides those past exclusive items, blind boxes, gold, golden ivan and prize collection '09?

No, I got a 500g Mythril coin. u.u

Omg ! -.-

I know u.u

I am tempted to try another.
I will when I get my card on Christmas ^_^ The little silver kitten is rather cute and seems like it will be more common than the gold one.

Golden Ladykiller

Kaeyy
la tromperie
Alucio
I was expecting Vivian to do this, but thanks for the item list, I can't wait, I hope they don't make Northern Kitten star ******** rare stare
¤§¤

»Vivian doesn't have a claim on all RIG lists. <3

I've had the one win and all fails from every RIG I pulled from the box bundles. So it's not just rares you can win. I don't think it's really worth the extra GC or gold D:

¤§¤
can i ask what items you got?
¤§¤

»See the post right above yours.

¤§¤

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items