7,550 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Nerd 50
That's some expensive RIG *goes back to what she was doing*

North star kitten thing is as ugly as star kitten thing sweatdrop
I just don't like cats.
14 dollars. gonk

I'm sure it's worth it because they're all the rare items, but it'd have been nice to have them be a little, you know, generous in the price. ;_;

And since the actual kitten star isn't in the picture, I doubt they'll be rereleased. ;_;

Golden Ladykiller

Alucio
I was expecting Vivian to do this, but thanks for the item list, I can't wait, I hope they don't make Northern Kitten star ******** rare stare
¤§¤

»Vivian doesn't have a claim on all RIG lists. <3

I've had the one win and all fails from every RIG I pulled from the box bundles. So it's not just rares you can win. I don't think it's really worth the extra GC or gold D:

¤§¤

Assimilated Prophet

Garrod Ran
i has a north star kitten 3nodding

O:

How'd you get it? Which RIG?

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
Saki Shadow
so does the rig only give you the nice prizes of the old rigs cause if it doesn't then it'll be waste of my money i don't have any luck with these kinds of things.
This is what I'd like to know too. It says it could be a bunch of gold, a valuable item, or other amazing exclusive items from the past.

...By valuable item, does that mean that it's still possible to get some store item out of this box, even though it costs so much GC? Can those of you who have played the Super Prize 2009, please say if you've gotten anything besides those past exclusive items, blind boxes, gold, golden ivan and prize collection '09?

Cygnus Fangirl

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

the fact that he got it so fast might mean it's more common than we thought ... but you never know. >x>;

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Desirable Genius

15,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Gaian 0
Yo dawg, we herd u liek RIGs so we put RIGs in your RIG so you can open items while u open items.

Thieving Loiterer

didnt drop in a rig, its an also prize , you either get a rig or the cat ... it was in the first one i opened sweatdrop

300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Gaian 50

User Image

wait... they are thanking us by letting us spend money? O_o

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Garrod Ran
i has a north star kitten 3nodding
DDD: <3

Assimilated Prophet

sdrawkcab
Saki Shadow
so does the rig only give you the nice prizes of the old rigs cause if it doesn't then it'll be waste of my money i don't have any luck with these kinds of things.
This is what I'd like to know too. It says it could be a bunch of gold, a valuable item, or other amazing exclusive items from the past.

...By valuable item, does that mean that it's still possible to get some store item out of this box, even though it costs so much GC? Can those of you who have played the Super Prize 2009, please say if you've gotten anything besides those past exclusive items, blind boxes, gold, golden ivan and prize collection '09?

No, I got a 500g Mythril coin. u.u

2,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
I could have bought the kitten for 1 million, but it seems pretty common.
I refreshed about 6 times
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/userstore/13821331/buy/?id=508089001

Assimilated Prophet

Garrod Ran
didnt drop in a rig, its an also prize , you either get a rig or the cat ... it was in the first one i opened sweatdrop

Oh o-o That's really cool!

In a relationship with VVishing

User Image

Nuu!!! A lunar Kitten Star just sold for 1 mil!!!! Crap I was so close!!!
North Kitten Star was just on the MP for a mil.

FFFFFF- and I didn't grab it. DX

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces