Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nayci's Fav

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
I almost didn't buy any but I bought a few. Got Midnight Violeztin on the first one I opened, which is an item I have been really wanting. Also got Nefarious Queen of Solair. eek Was hoping for the Manslayer recolor but oh well, I still got really lucky I think? Not sure if I'm a winner here since I caved and spent the cash. lol

I also got:
SDPlus #453 Chouko
SDPlus #220 The Ringmaster
Disgrace of Hubris (lol, I guess that's why they had that "won't be DIRECTLY re-released" comment)
Princess of the World

Loving Ram

76,300 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
NocturnalVeil
It wouldn't surprise me if they go up for sale again soon. wink

True enough...which in a way also hurts.

It adds a whole new level of indecision.

Loving Ram

76,300 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
Nymphalidae
I almost didn't buy any but I bought a few. Got Midnight Violeztin on the first one I opened, which is an item I have been really wanting. Also got Nefarious Queen of Solair. eek Was hoping for the Manslayer recolor but oh well, I still got really lucky I think? Not sure if I'm a winner here since I caved and spent the cash. lol

I also got:
SDPlus #453 Chouko
Disgrace of Hubris (lol, I guess that's why they had that "won't be DIRECTLY re-released" comment)
Princess of the World

You are certainly a lucky creature in what you got (World!), but unlucky in the fact that Gaia taunted you into it...
Still, getting what you really wanted, and things that sell well? When Tyrannical pops up, I'm sure you can snag it! It's what my friend is hoping to do, as well.

shavos's Partner

Adventuring Kitty

26,025 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Married 100
DarkRybrin
NocturnalVeil
It wouldn't surprise me if they go up for sale again soon. wink

True enough...which in a way also hurts.

It adds a whole new level of indecision.

They may do that for the 7pm (PST) cash shop surprise. Id try to wait till then to buy one of them as they are going until midnight tonight.

Magical Librarian

51,525 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Blood Red Skies

Whoa- you managed to get through alchemy? O_O;
I am still level 3 or 4, I think....
I have a feeling it could have become easier now...could be wrong though...

Aah you sold things off?
Oy veyyy....I am way to clingy with my items to sell anything off ;n;
It´s ridiculous with me- I even cling to those I rarely ever wear...
Not quite, lol, I'm level 5. I finished my Uriel's Wings which were my reason for being there. XD
It does seem a lot easier now, my friend is working towards Lucifer's wings and he made it from lvl 5 to 8 in a week. So definitely easier...

I sell off doubles or excess. Back in the original days I used to buy like 4 MCs a month a couple of each EI. I have a huge inventory (which I have spread out to a mule) so I definitely hoard everything I can. But I sell the extras usually to give gold to other quests... unless I have the item they want.

Loving Ram

76,300 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
havockitty

They may do that for the 7pm (PST) cash shop surprise. Id try to wait till then to buy one of them as they are going until midnight tonight.

Believe me, I'm purely interested in this for friends. I myself could never have the gold, nor the money, for this level of disposable avarice.

While a small part of me wants people to buy these so that rare prices go down...I really don't think anyone should gamble on this.

Magical Librarian

51,525 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Nymphalidae

I also got:
SDPlus #453 Chouko
Princess of the World
Wow, you are lucky!~ Congrats~

JKDreamer's Prince

Toxic Cottontail

I tried one because I had the cash on hand and I haven't bought anything from the cash shop in months, I quest everything I get.

I opened it and got Kepler-22b.
Did not think that would happen at all.
I normally suck with these chance items.

Fluffy Creature

I wonder if anyone's done the math on what the average price of the items are. I saw someone mention the average was like $40, but idk how accurate that is.

Receiver

I want that solair but I'm not about to try and win it. I'll wait for the re-release

Amorous Witch

MadHatterzMouse
Blood Red Skies

Whoa- you managed to get through alchemy? O_O;
I am still level 3 or 4, I think....
I have a feeling it could have become easier now...could be wrong though...

Aah you sold things off?
Oy veyyy....I am way to clingy with my items to sell anything off ;n;
It´s ridiculous with me- I even cling to those I rarely ever wear...
Not quite, lol, I'm level 5. I finished my Uriel's Wings which were my reason for being there. XD
It does seem a lot easier now, my friend is working towards Lucifer's wings and he made it from lvl 5 to 8 in a week. So definitely easier...

I sell off doubles or excess. Back in the original days I used to buy like 4 MCs a month a couple of each EI. I have a huge inventory (which I have spread out to a mule) so I definitely hoard everything I can. But I sell the extras usually to give gold to other quests... unless I have the item they want.

*Q*
Wings!
Wishing you all the luck in the world for those!

And aww yeah- I once gave half of my inventory to my boyfriends in hopes he'd play on here more often....he never did though x'D

Oh my you help others! smile
Thats really nice of you- especially in these days when new players have it harder then ever to achieve the items they dream of!

Kawaii Shopper

30,525 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Full closet 200
i've gotten the sandman dreams from it

Tiny Shapeshifter

Growliere
I wonder if anyone's done the math on what the average price of the items are. I saw someone mention the average was like $40, but idk how accurate that is.
According to one of the threads in SF, it's $48 something. This is if we exclude the Angelic Halo though, and I don't know if he/she included the mystery items and the latest $30 CI bag.

Naughty Pants

Leothalis v2
l_RavenPandorah_l
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10017385/

dat hair.... drool
....Wow that's hideous.

That hair is ~so~ hard to wear. It's so... overpowering. At least the light colored versions are. I can't imagine it being in black will tone that down any. I bought the original version from the MP a few months ago... I think I have worn it once. >.<

It's an ostentatious item, and you can only really wear it if you're OK with looking ostentatious. No matter how you put it on, it always sticks out to the Nth degree and not necessarily in a good way.

If it wasn't an ultra-rare in a RIG bundle I might want it. But I'm not willing to spend cash on a lame overpriced RIG or the time to quest the gold that it'll sell for in the MP. It's just not worth it.

Actually most of this sale has been in the 'well, it looks ok... but it's just not worth it' category for me.

Lunatic

I got Balgeary and Star Tamer... I just want toooo spit on this bag emotion_puke
Oh well... At least I didn't get under 1000gc items.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff