Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are you theorising anything?

Yes! Vladimir Von Helson is the vampire servant. 0.14444444444444 14.4% [ 13 ]
Yes! Don Kuro is possessed. 0.066666666666667 6.7% [ 6 ]
Yes! Mama Kuro and the vampire lover had a kid! 0.088888888888889 8.9% [ 8 ]
Yes! I believe in two or three theories! 0.18888888888889 18.9% [ 17 ]
Yes! I think that Mama Kuro is Rosalie/Rosalie is Gaia! 0.033333333333333 3.3% [ 3 ]
No. But Louie needs an awesomeness upgrade and that's a fact. 0.14444444444444 14.4% [ 13 ]
omfg zhivvy & cordell is soooo cute!!1 0.12222222222222 12.2% [ 11 ]
Poll whore option so I can build my own empire and make my own hilllbilly feud. 0.21111111111111 21.1% [ 19 ]
Total Votes:[ 90 ]
< 1 2 3

Cluttered Gaian

Beenz
So Cordell is half vampire. o3o

What I don't understand is why Cordell was in fact *less* effected (affected?) by the curse then Kuro. Surely if the Elves hated the vampires so much, she should have been the one they would have tried to focus the curse on, not Kuro who is pure elf?

They may not have known that she had been conceived. Like, maybe they were only able to cast it on people they already knew they had to cast it on, if that makes any sense. Or maybe they use a name magic system ala Earthsea, and since Cordell wasn't born yet...

Quote:
In a different topic someone mentioned how as the Storyteller, Cordell may not necessarily recite everything correctly.
I'm actually starting to wonder if there was an issue with their bloodline in the first place, not caused by the exile and curse, and Cordell can manage it better since her bloodline isn't as "pure" as Kuros. The only issue there though, is that the issue wasn't a trigger for exile sooner... I don't know, I need to stop thinking about this as it's starting to confuse me slightly. gonk

I like this theory! o3o
Well, perhaps the royal family is all inbred and those cousin-ly royal marriages are "sacred". And Mama Kuro was still banished because of her affair and her betrayal of their traditions, but Luca's pure blood and lack of genetic diversity affected his health!

Amateur Lunatic

12,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
Sweatpants Princess

Just stopping by to bump and support your thread! Love the topic btw, this is going to be such an awesome event...

Fashionable Millionaire

5,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • First step to fame 200
Sweatpants Princess

Do you support any of these theories? yes
Which ones? Zhivago and Cordell in a relationship and the Von Helson one sorta
Have you come up with anything of your own? yes
What are they? that the Unnamed vampire is a ancestor of Vladimir because a lot can happen in 800 years and i made a elf skintone theory.
Is the event prep stimulating your creativity at all? sorta.

Or, if you need further spoons:
Is Rosalie involved at all? no
Is Vladimir Von Helson involved at all? sorta. read my theory above.
Is Crescento/Nicolae/Zhivago a blood relative of Luca and Cordell? possibly.
What do you think about Mama Kuro and her husband/their people? i see it as a Romeo & Juliet sorta thing that maybe elfs hate vamps.
Why is Luca summoning things? here are my theories: he's bringing back his mom, he is trying to curse the elfs who cursed them, or he is trying to break the curse before he dies from it
What is he summoning? a god
Why is he after Gino Gambino and the gods? he is trying to lure out Gaia herself.
Will Louie be able to rise to the occasion and lead the vampires to victory? 50/50 chance. i don't want him to though.
WHERE IS CAESAR? idk.
::UPDATE::
How is Crescento related to what we currently know? he might be turning gray also considering he never takes off the bandage on his waist.
What else does the curse entail, besides having grey skin and a possible sensitivity to sunlight?slowed/stopped aging and weak immune systems.
How does Mama Kuro die/disappear? a god killed her or she is being kept prisoner by someone.
How is the curse related to Luca's sickness? above i said slowed/stopped aging so its possible that because Luca stopped aging that his weak immune system hasn't matured.
Why does it not affect Cordell/why was she born grey? babies have even weaker immune systems and the curse was put on her mother while she was pregnant so it might of passed on to her.
Where is her vampire daddy? my theory above states that i think he is Vladimir's ancestor. and i think that when their mother was exiled that he avoided coming back because it wasn't safe or he couldn't find her.
Is he related to her issues with vampires, or is that just coincidental? no she just doesn't like cowards or assholes. i cant see her being a self-racist.

I'll post my skintone theory in another post.

Fashionable Millionaire

5,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
when i saw the update i decided to make a skintone theory, so here it is.

Cluttered Gaian

L4TUL4

Wow, thanks!
I love the thought you put into your skintone theory. I'm all for supporting it. smile Looks great to me!!

I'd also rather agree with you on the von helson theory, I'd much rather believe that it's Vladimir's ancestor than himself.

Fashionable Millionaire

5,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • First step to fame 200
Sweatpants Princess

Wow, thanks!
I love the thought you put into your skintone theory. I'm all for supporting it. smile Looks great to me!!

I'd also rather agree with you on the von helson theory, I'd much rather believe that it's Vladimir's ancestor than himself.
Thanks, I made it because recently I've seen people asking where the other 2 colors of elfs came from so i've been going through all of the past manga that has to do with elfs hoping to find some hints, then this update came out and I recognized the 2 elfs that I assume is Faris and the other elf that was seen in #24: Heir to Darkness.

The reason I think its an ancestor rather than himself is based on how old Vladimir looks Here at the time when he meet Rosalie then he looks about 15 years older and his hair is starting to turn white/gray if you look Here, meaning he cant really be 800 if he ages that fast but I'd say that if he had died of old age he would be somewhere between 120-150 years old. Which if my ancestor theory is correct then it would make it his 20-27th great Grandfather.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff