Welcome to Gaia! ::

Barton Pirate

17,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
your local teashop
I'd play this over farmville purely because I'm a sucker for cute art. OTL
Pretty much my logic. xD i never got into Farmville because it wasn't cute enough. Totally serious.

Barton Pirate

17,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Gotta say, I really appreciate that the forums/Discussion, bug reports and FAQ for this game are all on Gaia. They've been that way with other gaia fb games, yes, but it's nice to see they're still trying to direct people here.

Magical Cat

10,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
Bwahaha! Sophie's such a cooky kid! cat_xd

I really like this game. There's no energy usage in Summer Springs so I'm going to play this as often as I can. cat_3nodding
The art and spiriting/pixeling is adorable! Knowing me, I'll get bored of it soon.

7,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I'd just like to ask....has anyone else noticed the typo on the "play summer springs" button when you collect stuff from people's walls? On mine it says "play summer sprigns" I laughed when I noticed...

Kawaii Noob

11,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Mark Twain 100
I've never played farmville so idk if it's similar but holy s**t summer springs is one ******** cute game

Homucifer's Significant Otter

Sugary Bear

29,475 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
these games aren't really my type =x=
but it's so cute. emotion_dowant

i guess i'll play it as long as it takes to get me mad
(i hate waiting for crops to grow augh ; ロ; )

at least the music isn't annoying yet

Shadowy Rogue

12,450 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
The world is not beautiful

It's cute enough. I'm glad it's not full of features where you can't progress or get anything useful unless x number of friends help you out. I want to play a game, not spam my friends' Facebook pages until they won't ever talk to me again. Also liking that there's no energy limit or whatever. So I'll probably play it for a while before getting bored and moving on to something else.

But, I'm kind of stuck confused at the moment and it's making me feel like a total dunce. Rich wants me to visit his town by clicking his portrait below, and I can't figure out what he's talking about. So I'm either really thick and it's right in front of me, or that needs to be clarified somehow. Edit: Ah, I see it seems to be a problem being worked on. Hope it gets fixed soon.

Therefore it is.

Proxy Elder

12,200 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Here's a link to the official forum http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/summer-springs/f.787/

I really like this game, it doesn't use the annoying energy system other fb games use.
And the art and story so far are really cute!

Nerd

7,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Personally, I love the game, it is similar to other games, but the fact that it is gaia gives it a plus for me. However, I am a level 25 now and really need some neighbors!

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

This reminds me of a facebook alternative to those who want to play Harvest Moon and The Sims but can't. I have to say this is by far better looking than Monster Galaxy, and I'm actually going to go try it out right now. It looks super adorable, and I've always been a fan of these sorts of things.

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

meep12345
BiaA
Jayce Reinhardt
Seems almost like this existing game on FB

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Frontier-Ville-New-Game-/128211003876615

Frontier Ville has no bishounen, therefore it's inferior.

Ah man, I really hope it doesn't end up as a Bishi-filled FV knockoff... cat_stressed

Although, I'm not terribly excited about a Bishi-filled HM knockoff either cat_stare

Man, seriously, with all that farming, you'd think they'd look like Bara dudes instead a bunch of anorexic anime twinks cat_gonk

I've always wondered why a lot of bachelors in HM and RF games were never Bara, and they were, as you said, anorexic anime twinks I mean I understand the doctors or the whatever else, but the ones who actually own farms or do physical exercise should be pretty fit.

Original Lunatic

I just started playing Japan Life (similarly themed game) on my phone, but I think I'll switch to this even though it's not mobile. It's a) cuter, and b) will probably run a lot faster. Japan Life isn't meant for my phone, so it's very slow and laggy, which makes it kind of a bore to play. My phone hates all farmville/cafe shop/sims-ish games. Not enough RAM I assume...

ANYWAY.
I'm gonna go start playing right now.

Shameless Exhibitionist

12,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pieversity 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Alucio
meep12345
BiaA
Jayce Reinhardt
Seems almost like this existing game on FB

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Frontier-Ville-New-Game-/128211003876615

Frontier Ville has no bishounen, therefore it's inferior.

Ah man, I really hope it doesn't end up as a Bishi-filled FV knockoff... cat_stressed

Although, I'm not terribly excited about a Bishi-filled HM knockoff either cat_stare

Man, seriously, with all that farming, you'd think they'd look like Bara dudes instead a bunch of anorexic anime twinks cat_gonk

I've always wondered why a lot of bachelors in HM and RF games were never Bara, and they were, as you said, anorexic anime twinks I mean I understand the doctors or the whatever else, but the ones who actually own farms or do physical exercise should be pretty fit.

Owen is one of my favorite HM Bachelors because he's actually buff, and looks like he could, you know, do some ********' work. emotion_dealwithit

But I think you're the only person who does anything meaningful in this game. All the other characters just look at you and whine and ask you to do stuff for them. Or something like that.

I'm still playing it, though. gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces