Welcome to Gaia! ::

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Diedrich was never a "rightfully elected" anything. He just randomly decided he was President, but there IS no actual office of President on Gaia.

I have no idea why people keep forgetting this

Tipsy Cutie-Pie

10,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I'm siding with the Tooth Fairy.

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Urd Tanzanite
Uncle Kenny
Hmm, yes...what will they do indeed...oh wait, I know what they'll do already cool

I take it my speculation is completely off the mark then? sweatdrop I know you can't actually confirm or deny... I'm going to have to read through all of the AtA to find hints again aren't I?

Well, I guess I could just adapt it for that NPC story contest that was announced earlier.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/get-ready-for-gaia-summer-event-speculations-expectations/t.85289481_21/#21

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
YES.

This is what I am hoping for.

Vicious Hunter

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
I BELIEVE AT THE START THE HOLIDAYS WILL BE FIGHTING IN A BRUTAL FIST FIGHT, BUT OUT OF NO WHERE VILE FLUFFS SWARM THEIR SCHOOL YARD BRAWL. IT IS UP TO THE HOLIDAYS TO SETTLE THEIR DIFFERENCES AND SAVE GAIA FROM A RATHER FLUFFY FATE.

Lavish Lunatic

Uh no.

I really want plot related events, because then the plot actually moves along. It's been too long already.

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
Narumi Misuhara
Urd Tanzanite
Uncle Kenny
Hmm, yes...what will they do indeed...oh wait, I know what they'll do already cool

I take it my speculation is completely off the mark then? sweatdrop I know you can't actually confirm or deny... I'm going to have to read through all of the AtA to find hints again aren't I?

Well, I guess I could just adapt it for that NPC story contest that was announced earlier.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/get-ready-for-gaia-summer-event-speculations-expectations/t.85289481_21/#21
Durem has been rammed in the a** hard enough that I dont want anymore olympics. emo I wouldn't mind team comps as long as team numbers didn't play a factor. rolleyes

Please dont factor in team numbers.
Please dont factor in team numbers.,
Please dont factor in team numbers...

I wouldn't mind a smack down on both Diedrich and EB though, both of those characters are assholes. Diedrich just slightly less so for being kept out of the lime light for a long enough time for me to forget my hatred. But EB has no redeemable qualities. None. Why should we care about some bully who got a deserved beating? If I were to choose a holiday to team up with...I'd choose #1 Cupid, #2 Cow Santa.

I'd really love a beat down for the Don. He's the biggest d**k character of all the characters on Gaia. He hasnt got his just desserts yet. And I know they're coming for his a**.

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Quote:
I do hope that the president is safe somewhere in a bunker.

And I hope Diedrich stays inside that bunker and quietly out of our memories forever.
But that'll never happen because... it's freaking Diedrich. emotion_facepalm
EB, FTW.

Anyway, I am interested in what kind of ideas the Dev's have for the Summer event. I have heard rumors of a holiday VS holiday theme and I'm looking forward to that idea.

Watch them pull a fake holiday out of their a** to hand over to Diedrich so he'll have some valid reason for being thrown in.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff