Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questing Alchemist

39,425 Points
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Master Converter 500
So within the last few hours, the Easter Bunny appears to be triumphant ( cat_crying I am of the Cute faction).

Having destroyed the Cute faction, does this mean that the Easter Bunny has overthrown the rightfully elected government of Gaia (i.e., President Diedrich)? The Easter Bunny has shown that he is quite willing to literally crush any that oppose him. So, I do hope that the president is safe somewhere in a bunker.

With this coup, the Easter Bunny has shown that he and his army of rabbot drones are a military power to be reckoned with.

Now what's next? Consolidation would appear to be the next logical step.

The Easter Bunny has to secure his power base. Most Gaians would probably not notice honestly. We'd be exchanging one insane bunny rabbit for another. The only change on the streets would be rather than a chaotic tide of cuteness: fluffs, bunnies, and kitties; there would be order in the serried ranks of rabbot drones on sidewalks and street corners.

The only ones that could stand against him and prevent this nightmare (I am biased here--some might consider this a utopia) are Jack and Santa. The enmity is there. Another war would seem to be the answer.

But why summer? The Easter Bunny has to consolidate and perhaps repair/grow his army's numbers. That will take time. But not too much time can pass. The Easter Bunny has to strike before either Jack or Santa can muster their own forces. And another consideration is that in the winter, the Easter Bunny will be weaker as Jack and Santa become ascendant with their own holidays and followers. The summer would be best as the Easter Bunny's power is on the wane, but it is early enough that Jack's and Santa's powers have yet to wax.

And should the Easter Bunny eliminate Jack and Santa, he would take over their holidays. On Halloween, we'll only get candy (chocolate, marshmallow, etc.) eggs and bunnies. On Christmas, he'll fill our stockings (baskets?) with eggs. "Exploding" may or may not be an adjective applicable to any or all eggs.

Next year, the Easter Bunny could sweep away all other holiday icons and rule the year.

This would definitely be different enough to be considered new. And it would conclude the ongoing storyline.

So, GCD is this probable? Am I off my nut with this wild speculation? Or does it even matter since this would be momentously epic?

tl;dr: the Easter Bunny declares war on Jack and Santa. There can only be one. cat_xd (I'm being serious here, this is not some April Fool's trolling/joke.)

Mysterious Trickster

Hm... It may give way to an all our battle against the other holiday characters, something I would relish seeing/participating. (it would give me a chance to create new userbars)

Kuyusi's Partner

Apocalyptic Trash

This is an interesting concept, maybe we'll get an awesome bombed out background. I can see in the comic now that Gaians are peering out of their windows out of fear. That would be a cool option to have in the item as well.

I'm sure that with robots, EB would be easily able to take on Jack and Santa unless Nyx gets involved and everyone has to team up last minute. Unless that's the Halloween Event this year. Who knows what they have planned.

Time-traveling Senshi

I'm not really seeing it that way, What we're more likely to get is a massive Fluff invasion. I'm thinking this based on the "comic" in today's grant and a few things said by Uncle Kenny and Narumi over the past few days. For one thing Narumi hinted that the summer event will have something to do with what will happen at the end of the Easter event and "what the fluff". I really don't think it would be a three way battle between the major holiday figures if he stressed what the fluff the way he did. We might see the other holiday figures if the Easter Bunny can put aside his differences with Jack and Santa and work together with them to stop Gaia from being overrun by fluffs. I do see the possibility for something pretty awesome if it's done right.

Beloved Perfectionist

god i hope this happens

Scurvy Pirate

Hmm, yes...what will they do indeed...oh wait, I know what they'll do already cool

Time-traveling Senshi

Uncle Kenny
Hmm, yes...what will they do indeed...oh wait, I know what they'll do already cool

You are such a tease Kenny. xp

Mega Glitch

This sounds like a plausible idea. With the popularity of Rise of the Guardians it would certainly be the perfect time for Gaia to make a war of the holidays. I'd love to see the Dragon and Twin Hearts from the Easter Bunny's origin story.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

As long as it involves skooshing cute fluffy things, I'm all aboard for whatever they have in mind 3nodding

Distinct Explorer

I hate the idea of EB taking over the other holidays. I mean, I really, really hate it. Honest to Azrael, I do.

Even the thought of Easter bunny being involved in the summer event (has that ever even happened before), as a continuation of trying to eliminate the fluffs from the Easter event makes me cringe a little.

Shade

I just want the current plot to finally move its a** along.

This is a huge thing and here we are worrying about the ******** Easter Bunny's self-esteem issues.

Distinct Explorer

Azavezel

This is a huge thing and here we are worrying about the ******** Easter Bunny's self-esteem issues.
this, exactly. Plot's been dragging its a** for 2 or 3 years, now. And as long as gaia's taking with it, they need to make it in color, again. (because didn't they promise they were sacrificing color to churn out the manga pages more often? Yet, it's still going the same pace as it did when the manga was being colored...wtf) It's getting to the point where I'm about ready to ask that every main event tie into the manga, so we can get through it quicker, and stop confusing people with a new manga that doesn't relate to what's going on, currently. (separating the main manga from the events manga that have nothing to do with it and numbering the manga, again, like before, would also be nice)

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Azavezel

Gaining back his self-esteem is one thing. But crushing everything on his way to get on top of everything and be a dictator is another...

Questing Alchemist

39,425 Points
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Master Converter 500
Uncle Kenny

I take it my speculation is completely off the mark then? sweatdrop I know you can't actually confirm or deny... I'm going to have to read through all of the AtA to find hints again aren't I?

Well, I guess I could just adapt it for that NPC story contest that was announced earlier.

Heroic Humorist

17,725 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Signature Look 250
Urd Tanzanite
Having destroyed the Cute faction, does this mean that the Easter Bunny has overthrown the rightfully elected government of Gaia (i.e., President Diedrich)? The Easter Bunny has shown that he is quite willing to literally crush any that oppose him. So, I do hope that the president is safe somewhere in a bunker.

Rightfully elected? Ha! That election was a complete and utter sham, and you know it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff