Welcome to Gaia! ::

You've noticed the misplaced threads, the spam threads, etc. You post in them insulting them, and telling them they are in the wrong place.

Here is what you should prolly do for those threads:

1. Read them.
2. If step one leads you to believe they are misplaced continue to step three, otherwise stop here.
3. Report the thread, not the post.
4. IGNORE AND DO NOT POST IN THAT THREAD

Step 4 is very important, since by posting you are keeping it where it can be seen by other people, who often post repeating that it's in the wrong place. The leads to the dominate posts being spam and misplaced threads.
I agree 3nodding I just report and let the mods tell the poster it's in the wrong place. ^^
theres already a thread like this..
We post to tell them not to make the same mistakes again. Because half of the time, they do.

And this is a repeat thread. I think.
DancingFlames
We post to tell them not to make the same mistakes again. Because half of the time, they do.

And this is a repeat thread. I think.

Never saw the otherone, still dont see it. So if its a repeat, so sorry, thought people needed to possibly see this, since today 80 people hjave been telling people in the same threads over and over again that they are misplaced.

Cat

20,525 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Ancharos

It obviously bears repeating. wink

Wouldn't it be nice if people would do that? Common sense! I think anyone who doesn't ignore and report, could be counted as "part of the problem" Yup. 3nodding
Lyx
Ancharos

It obviously bears repeating. wink

Wouldn't it be nice if people would do that? Common sense! I think anyone who doesn't ignore and report, could be counted as "part of the problem" Yup. 3nodding

But what if the newbie makes the same mistake again? Mods have lives, too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff