Wicked Magician

17,025 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Tycoon 200
Nemariel
Kid Jak
Jayce Reinhardt
All this time of being friends with you and I don't have a free halo yet? *Making a point*

People get tickets in all kinds of ways, some are earned through vending, others buy and get lucky, others have loyal as hell friends who up and give them a ticket because . . loyalty and generosity or cause they want to.

The armless wonder has spoken.

we should start an Oldie who never had a Halo club.

Can I join? :< I've always wanted one but I'm bad at the Gaia Economy and I refuse to cough up several hundred bucks just for pixels.

Can I join? I never had a halo either and while I do use GC I sure don't have $1K sitting around at once to buy the win gaia bundle. I can be salty.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bright Rogue

13,300 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Knight 100
'Never had a halo here, either... But then, I never saw the appeal of the things.

If you're going to spend a bucket of gold for a big-ticket status item, you may as well go for one that's attractive. That dull yellow doughnut is anything but. xp

Special Snowflake

I'm late to the party. I don't mind the re-colours. There was a point when I wondered why people would choose a single pose item to recolour over a multiple pose one, but I got over it. These days I kinda expect that it'll be a 1-3 posed item from '03-'04 MC that is recoloured. I'm genuinely surprised when it isn't! xd

As for the re-colours. I can't say I'd ever really use any of the colours/items because they don't work with my avatar , although there area a few that I like.

I thought the DJs with a glowing center blue bit was a really unique way to recolour them, I wouldn't mind seeing more done like that!

I guess the fewer the poses the easier the workload is for staff, so either way I can't complain too much about it.

Nimble Wolf

28,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Invisibility 100
Busy Bunny
III_of_Wands
Recolors wouldn't be one of my bigger pet peeves if the site didn't go out of its way to jack the prices fitting it's popularity. There's a scarf in loyal's bazaar that costs 25 million. I'd need 300 million to finally purchase that naruto headband. It only has three poses in comparison, but it costs four times more. I'm not even paying for a good recoloring job. They threw the original though a new hue, put the original metal plate on a new layer, and called it a day.

I've done the same thing with Microsoft paint. I'm expected to shell out four times or more, the same item recolored, simply because of popularity. I've earned my right to go to Loyal's Bazaar, but I'm not being treated like a loyal customer. All those GC discount coupons? We need them applied to Gold shop priced items like Loyal's.

Which items were you wanting from there..?

One headband, a laptop, a pair of wings, and a halo(not white/or angelwhite/golden white..all the whites look the same)

Perfectionist

23,600 Points
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Married 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
☠ ☠ "Ring a bell so the serpent hears us, let her know that we're tried and true. ." ☠ ☠
User Image
User Image

The way I see it, more recolours means more options; "Hey, I wanna match these wings with my shoes" or it means more ways to challenge yourself. It means you can broaden your horizons and play around more with your Avatar, expand your style, and so on.
While I'm still thinkin' about it, I kinda want to see more recolours of the Keido wigs. I'd like to see blue and black- Maybe a pink and black for the people who enjoy working with that colour scheme.

☠ ☠ ". .No the beasts, they won't get near us- And we're not scared of You." ☠ ☠

Feral Diedrich

I want more hot pink items
And green items

Also I'd love recolors of that Crimson Rider item, but I'm probly never gonna get my wish unless I myself get super freakin' lucky and manage to pull a freaking ticket from something. gonk

Beloved Stargazer

Diosu
D Zonatai

personally I'm all up for more checkmate blue |'D it's my favorite sooo...

I do agree with the halos, wings, and headphones. Oh and the headbands. You can't really use them for anything, other than the wings, soooo....
I mean.

Okay.
Sure.

But eh. It's people's tickets, so they can do whatever they want with it, I guess.

When I get my rainbow ticket I'm going to make checkmate colored angelic wings. emotion_kirakira

If I try to tip this any harder im gonna break reality.

Keep me in mind if you manage, yes ? I'll tote buy a pair. emotion_kirakira

Ice-Cold Angel

34,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pie For All! 300
Zero Dream
Diosu
D Zonatai

personally I'm all up for more checkmate blue |'D it's my favorite sooo...

I do agree with the halos, wings, and headphones. Oh and the headbands. You can't really use them for anything, other than the wings, soooo....
I mean.

Okay.
Sure.

But eh. It's people's tickets, so they can do whatever they want with it, I guess.

When I get my rainbow ticket I'm going to make checkmate colored angelic wings. emotion_kirakira

If I try to tip this any harder im gonna break reality.

Keep me in mind if you manage, yes ? I'll tote buy a pair. emotion_kirakira

Awesome!

Feral Spirit

17,500 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Personally, I really really want them to make a recolor of the Rocket Gal item with green or teal hair.

Castiel Lover's Husbando

Malevolent Friend

25,400 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Gaian 50
dont stop until you recolor all the things

Pure-hearted Werewolf

22,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200
I agree, it's getting a tad bit old. cat_sweatdrop

Menacing Cutie-Pie

I've only recently returned to Gaia, but so far I rather like all the recolors. And the wings, especially! I remember when there were practically no actual back wing items, and now they come in all sorts of colors and poses! It's nice!

The recolored headbands and halos are dumb, though. Many newest recolors look awfully similar to other recolors, too... Still, with so many new items which are now affordable thanks to the broken, unstable economy and sheer quantity of newness, I can hardly complain!
Out of all those I actually like the glowy black wings and the owl wings.
I guess I don't mind the wings being recolored because the original (base) of it is of good quality- like the form, texture, etc.

There's just something off about the DJ phones tbh.
( though I keep one for sentimental reasons, rarely worn )

Anyways yeah, hopefully we'd be able to see some other type of item to be recolored.
(maybe a doll pose? orrrrr- a pose from other mcs dated later than 2004?, not really familiar with the rules of the rainbow ticket)
THOUGH

I have a feeling that somehow the beliefs or culture of the exchange/market players , play a part in this. And also a return of profit.
idk.
ALSO most of the beautiful items get
recolored by gaia anyways.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out