Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
  STOP!

will you stop?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on March 24, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2

Oh, come on.. If we ended this war, that would be the end of the cool gaian events. Then no progress woule be made, no balls or parties would be thrown.. No event goodies would be given! crying
Fire_water_faeries
Oh, come on.. If we ended this war, that would be the end of the cool gaian events. Then no progress woule be made, no balls or parties would be thrown.. No event goodies would be given! crying
Did we have to battle for Easter items? No. Did we have to battle for X-mas items? No. Should we have to battle for items at all? NO!! Events will happen. Just quit over reacting.
I say no war... but it is funny
blaugh
I'll stop when Gambino and the Von Helsons are wiped from the site (so I probably won't ever stop). xp

Dapper Lunatic

grtme
i am very bord of all the Gambino and Von Helson topics can you all just stop!!
*puls out hair*

I tried the peace maker thing, it doesn't do anything

1,500 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
I wouldn't call this a war.
I hope u go bald
I think if you come here saying that, youre going to be hunted down and brutally beaten because the majority of these posts are talking about G or The VH Sisters.. and this is discussion about current events on gaia, and all i see thats interesting currently is this feud, so Id shut it before I hunt you down.. 3nodding
grtme
*puls out hair*

You just made another one.
uh....no eek
Master_Hiko
I hope u go bald
i am its funny i got no hair and i am only 15 i got Alopesha and have no hair on my body and never will
Animeking007
grtme
*puls out hair*

I tried the peace maker thing, it doesn't do anything

yup i know that now bah oh well i tryd sweatdrop
Spleen-Mage
I think if you come here saying that, youre going to be hunted down and brutally beaten because the majority of these posts are talking about G or The VH Sisters.. and this is discussion about current events on gaia, and all i see thats interesting currently is this feud, so Id shut it before I hunt you down.. 3nodding

hmmm... i will stay and see if any one with intelligence posts

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces