Welcome to Gaia! ::

"Wwwwwwwwwoooott" Im getting mad from telling noobs to stop posting very stupid and pathetic help questions, like how do you get gold and stuff.
although i agree a gotta let them keep asking stuff like that, wat i reccomend is just thinking of them as dumb idiots cause they cant see the help menu when they log in biggrin

Aged Codger

10,950 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Leave this forum for a while and do something else instead then.

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
They won't. Besides, This is the Q&A. Questions and assistance. They pose a question here, and they get it answered. Not all new people are n00bs anyway.

Shy Seeker

The questions are repetitive, but not stupid. If people need help with something, they've come to the right place. Don't antagonize people for requesting assistance.

Sparkly Phantom

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
Shiara Tarianu
"Wwwwwwwwwoooott" Im getting mad from telling noobs to stop posting very stupid and pathetic help questions, like how do you get gold and stuff.

Some people don't know where things should be posted, like what the Q&A is for. But think about it. A N00b is one of those annoying people who talk like... umm... Ok I have no examples but they talk so badly you can hardly read it. Most of the people here are Newbies, which means they are new. So what if the question is a little repeated. They are new and did not probably read the stickies.
Its getting annoying! stressed stressed stressed "Wwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooot!!!!!!" stressed stressed

Nerd

The questions may get repetitive but you know what? This forum is for Gaians to help other Gaians. If you are getting tired of trying to help - Leave. Simple answer. Go to another forum and come back when you've chilled out a bit - and if you want to piss and moan about it, this site is rather good for that.

Sparkly Phantom

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
Shiara Tarianu
Its getting annoying! stressed stressed stressed "Wwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooot!!!!!!" stressed stressed

Would this be considered as spam as this thread is more suited in a discussion or chatterbox thread. As a person who hates n00bs, I would think you would not make threads in wrong places. If I am wrong just ignore me.
not to be rude or anything, but they at least now where to post their questions, this thread on the other hand has no questions or any assistance, so tis spam sweatdrop

Shy Seeker

Shiara Tarianu

Then do as MeridianDay suggested and go somewhere else. Right now you're not helping the Q&A forum and are only contributing spam.
Kind of like posting the word WOOT in every post you make?
Why are you spamming in your own thread/stretching the page out of angst...
Questions are a way of finding out things and learning. It's how human beings work. If we don't ask questions, then we obviously won't know anything.
If someone wants to ask a question about the site, then it's not stupid of them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff