Welcome to Gaia! ::

No one cares about your freaking theorys, like 75% of them are all the same and 100% of us dont give a flying rats @**, so just STOP! Its poluting the GCD

Dapper Humorist

Skellington_Jr.
No one cares about your freaking theorys, like 75% of them are all the same and 100% of us dont give a flying rats @**, so just STOP! Its poluting the GCD
I see someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

7,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Guess what. GCD was probably created to keep the theories out of other forums. Most theories have atleast one key difference, and if they don't, who cares? Got a problem with people trying to be creative? Try to do something about it, instead of ranting and being rude.
BUT MY THEORYS ROCK THE KAZBAR! OR SO KAZBAR TOLD ME? WAS HE LYING TO SAVE MY FEELINGS!?
Skellington_Jr.
Are you sure that 100% doesn't care? I find them quite interesting, so you sir, have just been proved wrong. xd
alright, well if you ask me it was Gambinos long lost twin, but he had help from the Von Helson's Zombie father! thoughts?
i myself dont have a thread for my theories but they are ment for fun. so dont go bad molthing every ones fun grinch stare
Teh Lulu
Guess what. GCD was probably created to keep the theories out of other forums. Most theories have atleast one key difference, and if they don't, who cares? Got a problem with people trying to be creative? Try to do something about it, instead of ranting and being rude.
then keep them all in one thread, gonk
These threads never work.

sadly >_>

22,675 Points
  • Attracted to Chubbiness 500
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Timid 100
Making theories is part of the fun we want to have in the Gaian life. We're always trying to guess what happens next, like it or not.
Skellington_Jr.
Teh Lulu
The whole forum was designed for therioes. Don't like it stay out of the forum. People arent gonna stop making threads just because You don't like they're theories.
Many of them are old ones just phasing in and out of sight, so there's probably not nearly as many theory topics out there than you think.
-J.A.V.A-
Skellington_Jr.
Teh Lulu
The whole forum was designed for therioes. Don't like it stay out of the forum. People arent gonna stop making threads just because You don't like they're theories.

nicely said don't know why if people hate them they just don't stay out*shrugs* It's a game if you don't like it get out of the system. heart
If no one were to theorize, then there would be little to no progression in life. Also, keeping them all in one thread could most certainly get hectic and many brilliant (and not to brilliant) ideas could be left unseen.

Yes, the majority of them are annoying little snippets of useless junk we've heard over and over again, though some contain some humor and a wee bit of originality. Rare that they are, they do exist.

In a land... far far away.
The GCD is for stuff like this. Yes, it can get pretty annoying, especially with repeat threads. However, you can expect this at every event--if people stopped talking about their theories, then people would go back to questioning Josie's sexuality or something.

I suppose you just have to grin and bear it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff