Welcome to Gaia! ::

I would like to see Stein vs Hermes Conrad or Stein vs Ben Stein if no one does it I'll maybe do a fan-edit for y'all.
sessigirl
bigbirdman225
Ironically it says that Stein dislikes fanthreads. I wonder how he would react to his own fanthread. lol
Maybe he'll be pissed,but deep down love it. 4laugh

No I'm pretty sure he just hates it biggrin

Too bad. You don't design an NPC that cool without creating a few thousand fangirls/boys.

Shameless Sex Symbol

14,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
I predict a beautiful friendship between us.

Greedy Shapeshifter

17,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
Aura_Morte
sessigirl
bigbirdman225
Ironically it says that Stein dislikes fanthreads. I wonder how he would react to his own fanthread. lol

Too bad. You don't design an NPC that cool without creating a few thousand fangirls/boys.

Oh so true. Whenever a character is introduced to the masses, there's always going to be some reaction to them. XD Stein just happens to be an ironic one. He doesn't want but he gets it anyways.

10,450 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Add me to the fan list! 4laugh

I love Stein so much, I wanna have his babies!!!!! heart heart

Divine Muse

I'm joining!

And fanart should be coming soon.
Aura_Morte
sessigirl
bigbirdman225

Yeah, that's pretty unfortunate.

Jasette really had the right idea, picking such a ego-centric NPC as Gambino. I probably should have put more thought before trying to make a thread for Stein.

...But I knew it would happen eventually with all the speculation threads, and I wanted to get on top of things. Gotta be ahead of the game, you know.

Sparkly Codger

10,700 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Overstocked 200
I'm really not a fanthread-type person, but I wish to be added! Stein's attitude is pure win, and I love his nose. I've been staring at it off and on all evening. lol
Stein disapproves

you should make it a...hungering userbase society

or stitch bitches
that one rhymes! :V

If that's the personality, great, but they better not be serious. You don't wiggle fresh hot steaming BACON in front of a pack of dogs and then tell them how much the bacon hates dogs.

That's a pretty brutal metaphor, but I'mma role with it.

I want Stein-ish items. His style is amazing. I don't mean his clothes, his skin, his hair, I mean the style of creation, the muse at a base is love. <3 Stitches, elegant clothing, long pretty hair. *_* His very professional at-arms-length manner is far too awesome. I want a Stein date pose or a Stein themed item or a Stein ANYTHING, and they better not deny me sad

Baaacon.
~(*A*)/

Anti-Ling
Stein disapproves

you should make it a...hungering userbase society

or stitch bitches
that one rhymes! :V

Stitch Bitches

Yes. Yes please.

Sparkly Phantom

19,250 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Novice Mage 100
Man, is Stein dapper. How do I join?
I loved him from the first time I saw him.
o-o

I'm going to dedicate my weekend to drawing him. << He's now one of my top fave male NPC's.
His jacket is amazing, if I can copy that IRL I will. Plus the fact that he wears a suit is automatic love from me. ;D I hope we do get his clothes despite his non-cooperation. D<

If we get a list sign me up~
add me, please? I like Stein. ^^

edit: I'm all for the Stitch bitches
"St!tch B!tches~ The Stein Fan Thread"

How does that sound as a revised title for the thread? SHOW OF HANDS, more than two votes wins.

there are exclamation points because I don't want to anger the Almighty Mods with temptations of the word "b***h"
Glad I found this! XD As soon as I read the EI report and clicked his link I was like....MUST FIND FANTHREAD NAO! XDDD And yes, I read his information and also wondered how he would react to his OWN fanthread considering he dislikes them. XD

Despite being pieced together like Frankenstein (which I'm guessing is what Gaia based his name off of XD) he is SEXY! I mean, ignoring the multicolored skin he has a great body shape, awesome hair, awesome clothes, and and REALLY SEXY professionalism. Seriously, I think the suit and professionalism are the sexiest parts of him. Mmmmmm, professional men in older-looking tailored suits. heart -subscribes-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff