Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Prophet

i am steins big fan, but the title of this thread is so off-putting.
:c

Interesting Noob

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Voter 100
Even though he's made of frozen body parts that would likely taste of preservatives...I can't help but think that if you kissed him, he'd taste like chocolate chip mint ice cream~

Lonely Hunter

6,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
TheCorty
Even though he's made of frozen body parts that would likely taste of preservatives...I can't help but think that if you kissed him, he'd taste like chocolate chip mint ice cream~

I like the way you think . . .

Durem Lover

15,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Nerd 50
  • Rebuilder 100
From our fan guild to your fan thread, I'd like to invite all the Stitches to the Feeder's birthday party!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
P.S. Yes the party's still going~
fly high - icarus

excuse you. The fans named it, not me. it was pretty much an insisted thing.
also I really don't have the time or energy to actually run this fan thread.

Which is really sad, because Stein deserves a good fan thread.

let me try to reorganize some stuff.
Black Witch of Ra
You should mention the item contest. We need a stitch b***h to be in the finals. It is disgrace if none of us can get into the signature collection. gonk

I've added links to the front page now. I am so behind with this thread, I swear I'm awful.

Quotable Prophet

Andy Magnuseth
fly high - icarus

i don't feel the need to be excused, thank you.
fly high - icarus
Andy Magnuseth
fly high - icarus

Then, please do not complain about the title of the thread when you are not one of its regulars.

I only named it that to please the fans, and I'd appreciate not having my nuts ripped off simply for following the express wishes of the Stein fandom that made this thread their home. I try to serve them as fully as possible, despite my many absences with a busy life, and it is a bit insulting for someone who is not part of their group to enter the thread and complain about their choice.

Quotable Prophet

Andy Magnuseth
fly high - icarus
Andy Magnuseth
fly high - icarus

Then, please do not complain about the title of the thread when you are not one of its regulars.

I only named it that to please the fans, and I'd appreciate not having my nuts ripped off simply for following the express wishes of the Stein fandom that made this thread their home. I try to serve them as fully as possible, despite my many absences with a busy life, and it is a bit insulting for someone who is not part of their group to enter the thread and complain about their choice.

there is absolutely no need to be so defensive, man.
i merely stated my opinion.

if this is a "fan" thread, then i have all the right to do so, as i consider myself a fan just as everyone else does.

as for the regulars, they are not my problem, and i do not care if they don't agree with me.
(which they obviously don't, as they are not complaining about it.) it's their right, and i do respect that.

really, there is no need for you to be so touchy. it's not very healthy.
fly high - icarus
Andy Magnuseth
fly high - icarus
Andy Magnuseth
fly high - icarus

there is absolutely no need to be so defensive, man.
i merely stated my opinion.

if this is a "fan" thread, then i have all the right to do so, as i consider myself a fan just as everyone else does.

as for the regulars, they are not my problem, and i do not care if they don't agree with me.
(which they obviously don't, as they are not complaining about it.) it's their right, and i do respect that.

really, there is no need for you to be so touchy. it's not very healthy.

You're the one that responded "I don't feel the need to be excused" when you came to my thread in the first place and gave me crap.

Yes, you do need to be excused if you are causing trouble. and you aren't even discussing Stein, so why are you still here?

Beloved Nerd

fly high - icarus

Dude, I keep reading it as "Stitch's Bitches"
It sounds a lot better (and makes more sense) then the actual thread title but you're right :/
Stein doesn't seem like the type that wants anyone as his b***h.

Thankful Vegetarian

10,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
At a glance I read this as "Stupid Bitches!"
rofl

Quotable Prophet

Andy Magnuseth

You're the one that responded "I don't feel the need to be excused" when you came to my thread in the first place and gave me crap.

Yes, you do need to be excused if you are causing trouble. and you aren't even discussing Stein, so why are you still here?

i said that because i do not feel there is anything i should be "excused" for, as i do not wish to apologize for speaking my mind.

as i consider myself one of the "fans", i see this as a thread i have every right to post in, and really, all i want to communicate to you now is that you are getting worked up for no reason.
my comment was in no way meant as an insult or an attack at you, or any of the people who enjoy the threads title.

it was merely me speaking my mind.
and, eh, it turned out i am not the only one who feels this way.

Quotable Prophet

SaikoTaiko
fly high - icarus

Dude, I keep reading it as "Stitch's Bitches"
It sounds a lot better (and makes more sense) then the actual thread title but you're right :/
Stein doesn't seem like the type that wants anyone as his b***h.

lol, i can see why.

plus, sten strikes me as a gentleman.
certainly not someone who would be associated with bitches of any kind.

but then again, it is not as if it matters much.
this was unnecessarily blown way out of proportions, lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff