Welcome to Gaia! ::

GUYS WHAT IS THIS STORE WHEN DID HE GET A STORE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I AM SICK AAAAAAAAAAAAA

GUYS I HAVENT UPDATED THE FRONT PAGE IN FOREVER HELP ME FIX IT AAAAAAAAAAAA

STORE AAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Greedy Shapeshifter

17,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
You should mention the item contest. We need a stitch b***h to be in the finals. It is disgrace if none of us can get into the signature collection. gonk
I just wanted to say I'm happy for you people. After getting in the pie hard finals I was hoping Stein would get more appreciation (even if I wasn't on his team). It's good to see him get his own shop and an actually semi-funny comic. He needs more spotlight. I know the people in this thread are most likely behind him getting where he is now, so I'm glad for you.

Professional Alchemist

42,825 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Questions for you, Stein's fans ; maybe you know the answer.

Is there a storyline about Stein ? I mean, I know he collected glitchs about EI or something like that, but do we know something else about his past ? He is a composite monster, who created him like that ? For what purpose ? Except his supposed nose from a florist, do we know origins of others parts (green = zombie part ? purple = incubus part ?)

Greedy Shapeshifter

17,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
Antonia Solo v2
Questions for you, Stein's fans ; maybe you know the answer.

Is there a storyline about Stein ? I mean, I know he collected glitchs about EI or something like that, but do we know something else about his past ? He is a composite monster, who created him like that ? For what purpose ? Except his supposed nose from a florist, do we know origins of others parts (green = zombie part ? purple = incubus part ?)

As far as I remember, there's really no canon answer aside from what Gaia gave us. He's not really used much in the main comics or even the side ones. What we do have are the theories that have been listed in the first page of this thread. They're not always logical, but since when is the workings of Gaia as a world logical?

Alien Sweetheart

I'm a huge Stein fan, so I was super thrilled to see him in the pie contest and I about near passed out when I saw he was now a store owner.

A really big thing that I love about his store front, if you look at the building, it's so lovely looking! But it also looks like it was made from random parts of other buildings!! Just like him, it looks lovely but also kind of like a patchwork quilt!! Totally awesome.

Tipsy Pirate

Yo Stein nerds, check this sloppy mess out:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

classified_poo

Distrustful Scamp

30,875 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
User Image
Stein is slowly starting to grow on me. At first his avatar fascinated me. And as his story is starting to be brought into light and this new shop, I must say he is turning into one of my favorite characters on gaia...

Bendita Ashwalker's Significant Otter

Winter Cleric

13,450 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
Oh No! This awesome thread sunk down. Go Stien! cat_xd
Umm.. I'm a huge fan of Stein from Soul Eater, which oddly enough reminds me of the Stein on Gaia. So count me as a fan of this Stein too. 3nodding

Just for ref for Stein from Soul Eater for those who don't know:

User Image

6,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Hi My name is Miasma and Im a Stein Addict...
lol...AA humor..

But really...I have found myself drawing him and working on a fic of him lately...Idk what it is about him but stein is so perfect... heart heart heart heart

6,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Please dont spam us...we are here for stein...if your competition doesnt have anything to do with stein please remove ur post

gummybear121
Hai 3nodding I am in a modeling competition whee and I am so close to getting 1st place xd , but I am not there yet crying Please like the photo and share it on your social networking accounts. The link is below.

LINK
biggrin heart biggrin heart biggrin heart

6,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
bwahahahaha I FINALLY GOT MY STEIN SD DOLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff