Welcome to Gaia! ::

Buggy Punk

Thursday Noon

Why thank you.

I actually had a variation of this avatar lying around where I used The Knightmare for the legs. I personally prefer this version, because it lets me use the cape. Silver linings, I guess.
e: snipped because of huge
I like how it makes your avatar kind of diamond shaped with the cape.

Questionable Informer

9,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Full closet 200
dreamsk
Thursday Noon
dreamsk
Thursday Noon
dreamsk
The yellow bee color really seems to match well with gold colored items. Not too sure if that's a play on the royalty of bees...On the ratio of bee to beetle items, it seems that we should be expecting more bee items to come, but the finale should have an equal amount I hope.
I'm not sure. It's not like all the items up until now with more than one theme have ended with a perfect balance.
True, but I still like the way you utilized the yellow on your avi despite that you wanted it for the orange poses.

Why thank you.

I actually had a variation of this avatar lying around where I used The Knightmare for the legs. I personally prefer this version, because it lets me use the cape. Silver linings, I guess.
I actually liked that item for the shirt pose. lol I'm not sure why. But those leggings are pretty awesome too with the little added red on the feet. I suppose it's been rereleased a bunch of times, because the last time I checked it was at least a few hundred k's. Now that I think about it, knightmare and stinger are pretty similar items in coloration and poses.

I remember when it just came out it was pretty expensive rofl

I'm not sure if I want the price for the stinger to go up or down sweatdrop

Questionable Informer

9,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Full closet 200
Mereluna
Thursday Noon

Why thank you.

e: snipped because of huge
I like how it makes your avatar kind of diamond shaped with the cape.

Thanks 3nodding

It's hard to manipulate your silhouette with the gaia avatar base, which is why I think body mod items are nice.

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
Thursday Noon
dreamsk
Thursday Noon
dreamsk
Thursday Noon
dreamsk
The yellow bee color really seems to match well with gold colored items. Not too sure if that's a play on the royalty of bees...On the ratio of bee to beetle items, it seems that we should be expecting more bee items to come, but the finale should have an equal amount I hope.
I'm not sure. It's not like all the items up until now with more than one theme have ended with a perfect balance.
True, but I still like the way you utilized the yellow on your avi despite that you wanted it for the orange poses.

Why thank you.

I actually liked that item for the shirt pose. lol I'm not sure why. But those leggings are pretty awesome too with the little added red on the feet. I suppose it's been rereleased a bunch of times, because the last time I checked it was at least a few hundred k's. Now that I think about it, knightmare and stinger are pretty similar items in coloration and poses.

Do you want more?? For me, I try not to play into sets and use the same item for the entire avi, but it's cool if people decide to do that since they were made to be used together. What do you want out of this item?

Questionable Informer

9,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Full closet 200
dreamsk
Thursday Noon
dreamsk
Thursday Noon
dreamsk

Why thank you.

Do you want more?? For me, I try not to play into sets and use the same item for the entire avi, but it's cool if people decide to do that since they were made to be used together. What do you want out of this item?

I'm pretty sure there's only one item I've ever used twice on the same avatar. I find it sort of undermines the point if creating a unique avatar. Though I have seen some amazing avatars that use multiples of the same item and still manage to be inventive; I just can't pull it off.

I'm somewhat curious as to what Stinger (the weapon) looks like. And I'm still holding out for some nice orange armor-style poses. What about you?

Codebreaking Shapeshifter

dat xx
-Seraphoid-
anyone know what other arm mods can go good with the stinger female leg mod???

I think S-pop club: Rayna is the best. cat_surprised
woa

Shade

Haters will hate, I love the leg mods the most, and the arm mods on top of them give me opportunities.

Kawaii Nerd

13,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Timid 100
OMG, I'm just falling in love with this legmod. The feet are SO ITTY BITTY and the pose is graceful but still powerful... emotion_kirakira I was afraid that it'd be too feminine for me to ever use but honestly now that I've given it a try I think that it's awesome.

Also, even though this color is less rare than the more orangey tone... it's a lot easier to match. :'D

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
Thursday Noon
dreamsk
Thursday Noon
dreamsk
Thursday Noon
dreamsk

Why thank you.

I'm pretty sure there's only one item I've ever used twice on the same avatar. I find it sort of undermines the point if creating a unique avatar. Though I have seen some amazing avatars that use multiples of the same item and still manage to be inventive; I just can't pull it off.

I'm somewhat curious as to what Stinger (the weapon) looks like. And I'm still holding out for some nice orange armor-style poses. What about you?
Well we have some sort of arm sword for the beetles. I can only imagine that the bees have a long thin sword, similar to another bee item that was made for a RIG a few years ago. Though I'd kind of imagine a beetle would have really large strong arms. Too bad they already did that beetle shirt, some huge muscle arm shirt would have been a nice contrast to the toothpick bee arms. lol

I hope for...a fantastic background pose of the inner bee/beetle chambers. Maybe a victorious speech bubble. Some decent shoes.

Kujura's Other Half

Spicy Friend

36,175 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
I love the leg mod.
But the arms are a little... odd.
Maybe I just have to get 'used' to those first xD

Receiver

"waaaaahhhhh I wanted Stinger to be FULL male!! bawwww gaya sucks for adding female poses!!" crying
Based on where the story is heading, I assume the next poses (which will be the finale, I think) will have a sword based upon the Stinger that the Horned-Beetle Clan member finds.

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
What a disappointment. Legmods are okay but I'm not a fan of toothpick legs and arms. *sigh*

Familiar Trickster

I love the legs but it pickey when comes to pants.

Godlike Ghost

gaia_crown
omfg the leg-mod is GORGEOUS and asldfkjasldkfjalsfkjasdlkfj
I normally do not care for leg-mods but I really really like this one~
also I find the colonial stockings match with the mod better than the blade's leggings, but that's just me

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff