Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Informer

9,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Full closet 200
sometimesalways
Thursday Noon

We were so close, too. They didn't have to force a girl into it; the plot was going along just fine.

Why did it have to be a girl? Hell, I think we would all be fine with a non- tradtional lovely story.

True. That would have been great too. But I suppose they just had to take the route that oh-so-many REIs had taken before.

Fluffy Trash

I'm liking the horns, jacket, boots and arm glove. It goes well with so many item combo's.

Add me to the fan list?

Fashionable Nerd

Okay, I seriously got a kick out of the girl being brought in and the reactions in here.
    I really hope you keep getting guy things though just to prove everyone wrong.

So I can laugh again.

The eyes look really whack with my hair. I look cross eyed like most Gaia
    eyes look with certain hairstyles. LOL. The wings are interesting but nothing
    I would use. But yes, I look forward to Tuesday to see what happens next.

Tricky Treasure

It might not necessarily be a love story yet, I mean they did go out of their way to mention she was a young girl, right?
Right? gonk

Honestly though I think it was more of a "War is Hell" moment than anything else.

fxxkin demon

Soubi-chu
    Okay, I seriously got a kick out of the girl being brought in and the reactions in here.
    I really hope you keep getting guy things though just to prove everyone wrong.

So I can laugh again.

The eyes look really whack with my hair. I look cross eyed like most Gaia
    eyes look with certain hairstyles. LOL. The wings are interesting but nothing
    I would use. But yes, I look forward to Tuesday to see what happens next.

Please you can laugh at me all you want if we get proven wrong. I want to be wrong on this one. biggrin

The eyes are odd. I thought it was just me. They sit weird on my avatar's face, too low on his face. I wanted to use them with this outfit but it just didn't work.
I must admit I have been getting a pretty good chuckle out of this rei, mostly because despite having bugs as the theme it doesn't take into account anything about actual insects. For instance, at the start they mentioned the male bees were out hunting... there are no male hunters in bee colonies. Nor do male drones fight. The only thing they do is occasionally make themselves useful with mating with virgin queen bees, after which they die. The male drones can't even sting because stingers are a modified ovipositor.

Naturally of course when a female character does show up, she is helpless. Such is the life of Gaia bee people I suppose...

Formal Elocutionist

most of the REI so far has been forgettable, but those horns are quite a nice surprise. A very pretty knock-off to alruna's rose.
I won't be buying this REI. It seems to only fit a specific kind of person and 1 pose isn't worth buying an REI for.

Codebreaking Shapeshifter

Krissim Klaw
I must admit I have been getting a pretty good chuckle out of this rei, mostly because despite having bugs as the theme it doesn't take into account anything about actual insects. For instance, at the start they mentioned the male bees were out hunting... there are no male hunters in bee colonies. Nor do male drones fight. The only thing they do is occasionally make themselves useful with mating with virgin queen bees, after which they die. The male drones can't even sting because stingers are a modified ovipositor.

Naturally of course when a female character does show up, she is helpless. Such is the life of Gaia bee people I suppose...
omg the males in the animal kingdom always die like that (sometimes), eek lol virgin queen bees....

Dead Hellraiser

Krissim Klaw

This.
and then they run away together and live happily-ever-after rolleyes

Buggy Mage

Krissim Klaw

I just sort of wish they took some visual inspiration from real insects. As much as I like artistic-fashion interpretations I just wanted to see the sockets and creased edges where the different sections of the armor begin and end. The gauntlet almost does it but then it looks like it shouldn't be able to bend. (no joint in the arm) Know what I mean?
Long story short, I wanted to turn my character completely into a vaguely human insectoid. Im hopful for the bee form since the wings look natural-ish sweatdrop V

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
For a while there I thought it turned into another female-themed EI. Whew! The wings and eyes aren't bad.

Buggy Punk

amputateatonce
No no, it turns out they're not honey bees at all but a freak colony of parasitic wasps. emotion_dowant It'll be a happy ending for the baby wasps, but the baby beetles, not so much..

Codebreaking Shapeshifter

amputateatonce
what item is that O.o it's chen-li

Naughty Cat

13,100 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cool Cat 500
-Seraphoid-
amputateatonce