Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello! I am an old member of Gaia, and recently re-discovered my account. I haven't been on in four years! WOW.

So, in three sentences or less, get me caught up on what has happened in the last four years! (You get Arbitrary Points(tm) if funny!) What's the news of the day?

Desirable Glitch

Re-coloring, re-releases and sales are pretty much the majority of what has happened on Gaia.

Tiny Bunny

Unless you have billions of gold, everything's unaffordable now.
yaaay
Its Meark
Re-coloring, re-releases and sales are pretty much the majority of what has happened on Gaia.

I still dont understand re-release. Other than money did they run out of ideas?

Desirable Glitch

Shivaj
Its Meark

Lol Who really knows. I mean there are two RiGs each month now so they must still have ideas left.

Tiny Pumpkin

Cute new Animal Bases, A New store called Loyal's Bazaar, Lots of new Re-Colors in the Cash Shop. Plus another cash shop called Rococo that features gaia's artists.

Aekea Bloodsucker

Its Meark
Shivaj
Its Meark

Lol Who really knows. I mean there are two RiGs each month now so they must still have ideas left.
According to this announcement, we will be getting only one RIG this month. I'm not sure if that means we're back to one a month, or not. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Desirable Glitch

Prismatic Colours
Its Meark
Shivaj
Its Meark

According to this announcement, we will be getting only one RIG this month. I'm not sure if that means we're back to one a month, or not. I guess we'll have to wait and see.
Ah and it looks like they are trying something new by giving out double prizes for victories. Interesting. Also nice avi. Looks like we are both disappearing. xD

Sparkly Phantom

13,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Flynn's Butthole and other gold generators quite literally shat on the economy. All of the shinies are now harder to get than ever. Run while you still have the chance.

Ice-Cold Knight

12,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
Random Item Generators

Re-colors

LASTLY and most important...

Gold Generators are a thing and it has caused SUPER MASS INFLATION...

so welcome to the new gaia.. let me show you the slums in which we called barton ^_^

Aekea Bloodsucker

Its Meark
Prismatic Colours
Its Meark
Shivaj
Its Meark

Ah and it looks like they are trying something new by giving out double prizes for victories. Interesting. Also nice avi. Looks like we are both disappearing. xD
Thank you. ouo

Questionable Noob

Lulz I just came back today too since early 2011 damn has it changed!

Versatile Man-Lover

Yeah I just stepped out of the time machine today. I lost interest in the slowly degrading city that was Gaia and moved out, just coming back to check how things are...

If I wanted to represent it visually, I'd compare it to the outskirts of Thneedville in The Lorax. It's allll a wasteland with dark skies. The clean air guy is the new CEO, as I hear from most. Super moneygrabby

Rest in pieces.

Sugary Fairy

13,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Survivor 150
I just did the same thing and I'm very sad and confused.

Destitute Bibliophile

So I'm not the only one. Random post on my usual hangout stating the crazy inflation of items, and here I am. I took advantage of it and sold off some duplicate items that have been sitting in my inventory for years and got some really cute stuff.

Never thought I'd see a gold count that high. Ever.

Bright side!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces