Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadowy Gaian

14,375 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Generous 100
i wouldnt say there are status items now, but a collection of high valued items would lead to a status of some sort. right?

Adventuring Duck

I'd have to say the actual newest items are the status symbols. Also, pretty much any "March" item, i.e. Kitten March, Bunny March, Crocodile March or whatever is a symbol of wealth. no i'm not bitter shut up i don't want those beautiful balloons any way
What I find funny is that it looks like EIs are losing some of their prestige, if you will. I'm not quite sure how I feel about that yet~

Obsessive Cultist

No such thing to me anymore.
Everything gets recolored and re-released a bajillion times anyways.

Alien Sweetheart

Anyone who types a lot of dollar signs $$ all in red and instead of LOLs they use HOH HOH HOH *a fancy snooty kind of laugh*

Those are the people with status!

Fashionable Noob

11,625 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
Meushi
Anyone who types a lot of dollar signs $$ all in red and instead of LOLs they use HOH HOH HOH *a fancy snooty kind of laugh*

Silly Meushi is silly.

Enduring Hero

I don't know the names of any of the new items now-let alone know how valuable they are. With even the MCs being rereleased constantly, I can't say that any item has any real "status" anymore. It's only a matter of time before every rare item is resold in the cash shop.

B R A I N's Wife

Brainy Zealot

24,075 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Firestarter 200
  • Divine Donator 100
I'd say the Gaian-created dolls. There are some on here I'm dying to get my hands on, but as there are only 25 copies...;__; Yeah; so many pretties gonk

Alien Sweetheart

Nemariel
Meushi

Silly Meushi is silly.

I mean come on! How else is a stereotypical rich person suppose to flaunt it online? HOH HOH HOH! It works!

Tenacious Hellhound

Demon horns.

Because reasons.
There's too many items now that even if someone was wearing an item that might normally have been classified as status (rarity, price, user made) that I wouldn't be able to recognize or tell anyway, which means as far as status items go they're not really very effective if they still exist. At least not to me, anyway.

Collector Cutie-Pie

I definately still see the classics as status items, they are defintely still well out of my reach and I do as many as 5 comms a day razz Stuff like devil tail and halo.

I suppose if people want to get really particular, the brain dolls and wings are what I'd consider above that, but that's not something physically possible in my life time so I don't really think of them too much XD

and a not to everyone here saying "you can just buy whatever you want so long as you have the funds" - not true, been trying for ages everywhere to find a W's Sketchbook or the bundle it came in and no one even has one, let alone for sale at any price, and I'm willing to offer quite a bit.

Rainbow Tycoon

33,625 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Tycoon 200
Maybe if you always wore the newest items?

XFateX's Husband

Hatacular Ferret

48,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hatacular Ferret 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
I view EARNED Angelic Halos to be status items over those that are bought in the Cash Shop. True donators or users who have done something for the site as a whole, or even the community (in the vein of plexi_lexi), those Halos are true symbols of a selfless and beautiful status.

One day........one day~

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
PK Flash
目をキラキラさせて 僕に語った君の将来図は

getting into the manga or a RIG.

ただ聞いてるだけで 胸が熱くなり 泣きそうになった

Gonna have to agree. There's something that money can't buy.

Azzriell's Precious

Sugary Fairy

11,900 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
I guess the only one for me is the gold halo though I wouldn't want one (I would probably sell it right away if i won one). Other than that I don't think there are many status symbols at least not for me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff