Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Citizen

Zaade

- - -
I give Cygnus 1o/1o - would have premarital relations with.
The rest are alright.

Not sure what kind of sense a zurg-vs-star event would make, but s**t i'll take anything that brings the zurg back.
- - -
why such a high score for Cygnus? You're not even going to rate the others?
I think an event where the Zurg work with the star people would be better, but don't you guy like your vs events?

King Noob

Rose Blue Otaku
Zaade

- - -
I give Cygnus 1o/1o - would have premarital relations with.
The rest are alright.

Not sure what kind of sense a zurg-vs-star event would make, but s**t i'll take anything that brings the zurg back.
- - -
why such a high score for Cygnus? You're not even going to rate the others?
I think an event where the Zurg work with the star people would be better, but don't you guy like your vs events?

- - -
Hey. I said they're alright, alright?
I like Cygnus. redface He won me over that one time he ejaculated a bunch of new items into existence for his shop after reading some Yuri of the Saint Ciels, what can I say?

Y'know, maybe not all the zurg could work with the star people. Maybe just one in particular... Flarn.
Didn't Flarn fall in love with humanity at the end, and turn against his kind, becoming an outcast? Am I remembering that wrong?
If i'm right, i'd love to see him approach the star people saying that since they're masters of the universe, they should rid the universe of his own kind.
And somehow that requires the help of Gaia...
- - -

Revered Guardian

26,550 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Sheshira
I would love for Sorn to return. I fell in love with him but it was that we both realized that we had more of a friendship/sibling love for each other. heart I mean I'd make gas and fart jokes... so seeing him again and catching up would be awesome.

Then Zoit, Zoeep, Glarg and maybe even Flarn. With their whole deal with darknrgy (this thread is useful) I can almost see a Green Lantern approach where we have "positive" energy battling out the "negative" which happened in the interaction (once in towns people were using positive messages to drive out the negative I believe to mothership)... my computer crashed at that moment. xd

If it's a Star versus Zurg approach it either have to be that darknrgy is running rampant on Zurg again or something happened where the Star people are being used/or are actually villains..

It'd definitely be awesome.. whee
This would be awesome. The Zurg should return!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff