Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Apprentice

17,875 Points
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Rune Skarsgard

Someone has probably already asked this but:

Anyway, I just bought a bundle, and now all 3 wigs are frozen in my inventory. My question is why?

User Image

probably it's your first time buying gc? i saw it from soneone else's explaination, there's about 7 or 10 days before you can sell. i can't remember exactly how long but it's around that.

Questionable Apprentice

17,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
my god i only bothered to read the item descriptions and some of them are actually different.

i laghed at this one for cool camille hair:

This amazing color?? It's totally natural!!

...what do you mean do the drapes match the carpet...?

well, glad to see the artists maintaining their sense of humor despite them getting overworked

Heroic Fairy

minghi

probably it's your first time buying gc? i saw it from soneone else's explaination, there's about 7 or 10 days before you can sell. i can't remember exactly how long but it's around that.

Thank you.
Yea, normally I just buy a cash card, but the store I get them from was sold out of the amount I usually get, and I didn't feel like buying a more expensive one.

User Image

Questionable Apprentice

17,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Rune Skarsgard

Thank you.
Yea, normally I just buy a cash card, but the store I get them from was sold out of the amount I usually get, and I didn't feel like buying a more expensive one.

User Image

npnp. well, that's it. i think my first time buying gc here also got suspended for a while... guess they do that to each new payment you do for some reason neutral

7,825 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Hero 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Ahh Warm Madelyne Hair~ so pretty!

Lunatic

Anyone wanna exchange their Dark Camille Hair to my Warm one? cool

Astronomical Recalibrator

this is nice...don't particularly just absolultlly want any of these but they are nice regardless
Do the marketplace prices reflect rarity or "desirability"?

Spoopy Specter

Idia
Do the marketplace prices reflect rarity or "desirability"?

Both.

Frozen Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. OMFGBBQSAUCES!
Okay my real name is Bambi and guess what my hair looks like. Yeah like the image here.
I swear someone in GaiaHQ land has been spying on me. The odd of that happening is low so I am honored in sharing my fluffy hair with you all.

...of course Shiver is forever bald and she won't spend time with the frizzy mess.

Dulcet Scarface

man, this morning there were lots of Dark Madyline hair listings around 30mil. now that I finally have the gold, there are only 2 - one for around 40 mil, and another that is over 200mil. shoot me now. T____T

Timid Pup

13,225 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
Dark Madelyne Hair! <3

Shirtless Hellraiser

8,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Oh my god, they all look so pretty ;; I want them all.

Statue of Wisdom's Significant Otter

Bloodthirsty Hellraiser

It's pretty disappointing that Madelyne hair is so expensive. I really wanted all of them. emotion_donotwant

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Love this. Love the shade of green on the Cool hairs and magenta on the Warm ones, especially.

++ So glad that Kaden's are the cheapest out of the bunch, with Edgar's following after. They're the only two that caught my eye.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff