Welcome to Gaia! ::

Formal Kitten

Elise Grimwald
I love the Madelyne and Camille hairs, but no way can afford them. I'd have to sell a lot of items I'd rather not sell to ever hope to obtain them. One of them costs as much as Lovely Lucie! >_<;.
I did buy a bundle to try to get them, but only got 2 Bambi hairs and one of the guy hairs. D:. The Bambi hairs aren't bad in terms of sell value, but they'd never get me the ones I DO want. I hate it that this time, users are being super greedy with the sale value of these hairs. Those hairs cannot drop THAT seldom. I can understand wanting to keep one for yourself if you like it, but there cannot be that few people that bought them or that few people that only got one. It just seems like hoarding to me, or being jerks with pricing.
The weird thing is I'm seeing them all over. How are people affording them?
And then to top it off, they released Flynn's Booty AGAIN. Just to make matters worse. >_<

I agree with you, I was thinking of selling splitting hairs and then get flynns chest and I am still afraid of getting stupid items.

Sweetest Muse

34,215 Points
  • Nuclear Plant 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
I love the curls of the bambi hair, but hate the bangs. Too bowl cut.

Kawaii Spirit

I love Bambi + Agape. heart

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
They sure picked some boring colors.
What are the items on the avatars?

Precious Healer

Elise Grimwald
I love the Madelyne and Camille hairs, but no way can afford them. I'd have to sell a lot of items I'd rather not sell to ever hope to obtain them. One of them costs as much as Lovely Lucie! >_<;.
I did buy a bundle to try to get them, but only got 2 Bambi hairs and one of the guy hairs. D:. The Bambi hairs aren't bad in terms of sell value, but they'd never get me the ones I DO want. I hate it that this time, users are being super greedy with the sale value of these hairs. Those hairs cannot drop THAT seldom. I can understand wanting to keep one for yourself if you like it, but there cannot be that few people that bought them or that few people that only got one. It just seems like hoarding to me, or being jerks with pricing.
The weird thing is I'm seeing them all over. How are people affording them?
And then to top it off, they released Flynn's Booty AGAIN. Just to make matters worse. >_<

I can't speak for everyone, but I opened five bundles. Out of the 15 tries, the only good things I got were: 1 light and 1 dark Bambi, and 1 warm Camille. I don't know if I was unlucky or if that's the rate at which they drop. It would have been better to buy the style I was after instead of the bundles... emo

Adored Sweetheart

10,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
I got the light madelyne hair!! :'''D

Enduring Shapeshifter

I love how I logged off thinking they'd drop lower then 20 mil.. and now they're 40 mil..

Never getting that Dark Camille.... wondering if I should just try to sell stuff and buy a pack off the MP and try to win it :/

PAFenix's Wife

Slumbering Enchantress

28,425 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Striking Knight 150
Gave in and got a 3 pack to try... Got one of each of the boy styles. Sigh. I knew I had terrible luck, but I want that Light Madelyne badly.

I'll keep the Edgar, though. It's pretty cute on girls at least.

Questionable Apprentice

17,875 Points
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
xcrimsonlegendx

there's about every color of the rainbow in there though?

Sugary Hellhound

20,475 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
Ugh...I just accidentally sold one of my hairs for 10x less than I meant to...was going too fast and forgot to put the extra zero.

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
minghi
xcrimsonlegendx

Truth be told, I really didn't look that closely and for that I apologize.

Questionable Apprentice

17,875 Points
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
xcrimsonlegendx
minghi
xcrimsonlegendx

Truth be told, I really didn't look that closely and for that I apologize.

ah nah, it is misleading to those who aren't interested to be honest. but to think of it it wouldn't be this popular if that's all the colors available.

Heroic Fairy

Someone has probably already asked this but:

Anyway, I just bought a bundle, and now all 3 wigs are frozen in my inventory. My question is why?

User Image

Gracious Muse

16,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I gotta admit, this is really cool.

Edit: Hold up, now that I think about it, why didn't they just release these as a gold shop update??? It's this kind of stuff that's making everyone leave in the first place.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff