Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tiny Cat

Where o where would I post about this
User Image

I love the long hair, but there's just so much of it. Found an item that makes it super cute, and it doesn't cover properly. Poo.

Unholy Mage

12,750 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Bookworm 100
Well despite the outrageous prices in the MP, it's a pretty good RIG.
50% Male and 50% female as well. wink

Aemon Targaryen's Partner

Tiny Lionheart

I opened a three pack and got two Dark Madelyne's and one light Kaiden. I sold my duplicate Madelyne and bought my favorite hairstyle from the RIG: Light Edgar. Tonight is a good night. whee

Spoopy Specter

Prothyro
Where o where would I post about this
User Image

I love the long hair, but there's just so much of it. Found an item that makes it super cute, and it doesn't cover properly. Poo.

Site feedback smile

Spoopy Specter

The Whiskey Witch
Well despite the outrageous prices in the MP, it's a pretty good RIG.
50% Male and 50% female as well. wink

Wellll I am not sure I would call edgar a male item. razz

Formal Kitten

+[Skarekrow]+

Your Hair... heart
I love it so much! emotion_facepalm

Unholy Saint

29,690 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I'm hoping for the adrian and kaden hairs to lower their prices (crosses fingers) to get them, the color shades are great and work nicely with agape and cross path 3nodding

Formal Kitten

Naladi
I opened a three pack and got two Dark Madelyne's and one light Kaiden. I sold my duplicate Madelyne and bought my favorite hairstyle from the RIG: Light Edgar. Tonight is a good night. whee

You are soo lucky! I haven't opened mine. I lost 2,600k from in deep ship and I'm freaking out now. I wonder if I should sell it and get back some gold or open it. redface
Ah, I have been waiting for something like this for ages. Camille hair is to die for.

Tiny Lionheart

Harmonic Laughter
Naladi

You are soo lucky! I haven't opened mine. I lost 2,600k from in deep ship and I'm freaking out now. I wonder if I should sell it and get back some gold or open it. redface

If you're looking to recoup your losses, I'd sell it, but if you're looking to just have fun trying your luck then I'd open it. If I buy a rig, I have a hard time not opening it, because I'm always curious as to what's inside.

Formal Kitten

Naladi
Harmonic Laughter
Naladi

If you're looking to recoup your losses, I'd sell it, but if you're looking to just have fun trying your luck then I'd open it. If I buy a rig, I have a hard time not opening it, because I'm always curious as to what's inside.

Same for me. But I bought this from gaiacash this time from watching vids and offers. Have you ever lost any gold from that btw?

Tiny Lionheart

Harmonic Laughter
Naladi
Harmonic Laughter
Naladi

Same for me. But I bought this from gaiacash this time from watching vids and offers. Have you ever lost any gold from that btw?

I used to buy some with gold when singles averaged at 100k and I got fail items the vast majority of the time, but since I bought them specifically to play and not to profit, I didn't consider it a loss.

Magical Marshmallow

22,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Monster Hunter 100
Not really happy with the black hair options in this series. sad

We have had several black hairstyles/wigs in recent items as well. I love black hair so this has been exciting for me! biggrin

But at least half of the newer black hairstyles look poorly shaded. Almost blob-like. Boo.

Now, I am not a pixel artist, so I have no idea how hard it is to put shading in black hairstyles.

However, when you put an item out for sale, it should be a quality item. It should look good.

C'mon Gaia! You can do better. heart

Formal Kitten

Naladi
Harmonic Laughter
Naladi
Harmonic Laughter
Naladi

I used to buy some with gold when singles averaged at 100k and I got fail items the vast majority of the time, but since I bought them specifically to play and not to profit, I didn't consider it a loss.

I wanted Dark Madelyne very badly but ok, I feel better. I'm just going to open it.

Magical Bookworm

14,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
I love the Madelyne and Camille hairs, but no way can afford them. I'd have to sell a lot of items I'd rather not sell to ever hope to obtain them. One of them costs as much as Lovely Lucie! >_<;.
I did buy a bundle to try to get them, but only got 2 Bambi hairs and one of the guy hairs. D:. The Bambi hairs aren't bad in terms of sell value, but they'd never get me the ones I DO want. I hate it that this time, users are being super greedy with the sale value of these hairs. Those hairs cannot drop THAT seldom. I can understand wanting to keep one for yourself if you like it, but there cannot be that few people that bought them or that few people that only got one. It just seems like hoarding to me, or being jerks with pricing.
The weird thing is I'm seeing them all over. How are people affording them?
And then to top it off, they released Flynn's Booty AGAIN. Just to make matters worse. >_<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff