Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Lunatic

Keith Ballard

Ah, yeah, sorry. Pretty sure that is a Japanese thing. It's basically coffee made (instead of water) jello. Although it's not made out of what jello is, I'm pretty sure the base is made out of seaweed, which actually means it has less flavor to interfere with what you add to it. And then the coffee flavored jello is usually topped with either a sweet creme or ice cream on top since the jello itself is not sweet.

Hmmm that sounds tasty 4laugh

Dapper Lunatic

elaisa_angelic
Keith Ballard

Ah, yeah, sorry. Pretty sure that is a Japanese thing. It's basically coffee made (instead of water) jello. Although it's not made out of what jello is, I'm pretty sure the base is made out of seaweed, which actually means it has less flavor to interfere with what you add to it. And then the coffee flavored jello is usually topped with either a sweet creme or ice cream on top since the jello itself is not sweet.

It is. But it's a bit of an aquired taste. I didn't try it for the longest time since I couldn't wrap my mind around how coffee flavored jello would taste good... which is really weird since I have eaten much stranger things.

Friendly Lunatic

Keith Ballard
elaisa_angelic
Keith Ballard

It is. But it's a bit of an aquired taste. I didn't try it for the longest time since I couldn't wrap my mind around how coffee flavored jello would taste good... which is really weird since I have eaten much stranger things.

I can understand it though, sometimes your just not sure if something will be nice,
So most people will just not try, I am curious about it now though 3nodding

Dapper Lunatic

elaisa_angelic
Keith Ballard
elaisa_angelic
Keith Ballard

I can understand it though, sometimes your just not sure if something will be nice,
So most people will just not try, I am curious about it now though 3nodding

I think it's just I usually wanted something else more than to try that. Seriously, I've been served raw horse meat here and tried some without even batting an eye. (Surprisingly good. O_o; Though it still disturbs me to say so.) And I've also become accustomed to dipping certain foods in raw egg. I guess when you move to a new place there are just so many new options, some things that fall into the mental meh category between utterly bizzare and amazing newness just gets passed over.

Friendly Lunatic

Keith Ballard

I think it's just I usually wanted something else more than to try that. Seriously, I've been served raw horse meat here and tried some without even batting an eye. (Surprisingly good. O_o; Though it still disturbs me to say so.) And I've also become accustomed to dipping certain foods in raw egg. I guess when you move to a new place there are just so many new options, some things that fall into the mental meh category between utterly bizzare and amazing newness just gets passed over.

Very true, I do think it is important to be open to new experiences when you go somewhere new, you never know what fun, awsome new things you will discover biggrin

Dapper Lunatic

elaisa_angelic
Keith Ballard

Very true, I do think it is important to be open to new experiences when you go somewhere new, you never know what fun, awsome new things you will discover biggrin

Though I've been here almost 3 years. Most things seem ordinary now, though I still get random surprises here and there. I'm so lost on what's going on back in the US, I think if I do go back, I'll have just a bad of culture shock. Maybe worse. US culture seems to shift so fast. My first trip here was only 3 months and I was so confused to all the references everyone was talking about.

Wow... somehow this has gotten so very very off the topic of hair.

Friendly Lunatic

Keith Ballard

Though I've been here almost 3 years. Most things seem ordinary now, though I still get random surprises here and there. I'm so lost on what's going on back in the US, I think if I do go back, I'll have just a bad of culture shock. Maybe worse. US culture seems to shift so fast. My first trip here was only 3 months and I was so confused to all the references everyone was talking about.

It sounds awsome to be able to make such long trips,
I would love to go somewhere outside Europe someday.

and lol yeah we've strayed a bit.... Uhm ....
I just completed my set of Adrain Hair is all 4 colours 4laugh

Romantic Pirate

52,275 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
Super sad to see that there wasn't much price dropping in the night </3. Hopefully they'll drop quicker as the days progress.
Madeline and Edgarrrrr!!!!! Agh the colors Duke! the colors!
Ah so expense though T nT

I was thinking about the fact that this would've been great as a salon update.
But then I realized once you buy the wig you can change your hair multiple times without paying for each time.
I recall this is what some people wanted in the first place.
To be able to buy and keep a salon hair in your inventory.
I just wish it were at a slightly more reasonable cash price point.
$2.50 would have been good, same as the MC's gaia_star

Dapper Lunatic

elaisa_angelic
Keith Ballard

It sounds awsome to be able to make such long trips,
I would love to go somewhere outside Europe someday.

and lol yeah we've strayed a bit.... Uhm ....
I just completed my set of Adrain Hair is all 4 colours 4laugh

Well the first was for a teaching internship. And then I moved here to stay. So far no plans on leaving. And I'd love to go to Europe. Visit Great Britain. I have a lot of Scots-Irish heritage and I basically only watch English television shows because most American shows are just... no. And Japanese shows are dull and repetitive. Besides, one of my professors and his wife who I worked with live in England. OwO

And I got my dark Camille hair! All is right with the world.

Friendly Lunatic

Keith Ballard

Well the first was for a teaching internship. And then I moved here to stay. So far no plans on leaving. And I'd love to go to Europe. Visit Great Britain. I have a lot of Scots-Irish heritage and I basically only watch English television shows because most American shows are just... no. And Japanese shows are dull and repetitive. Besides, one of my professors and his wife who I worked with live in England. OwO

I've been most places in Europe, it is a lot of fun, so many different cultures on such a small area whee Brittain was awsome heart if you ever get the chance Do visit there.
I would love to see Japan someday!

@AsterKurayami: True the different colours and being able to switch forever is what made me buy these.

Dapper Lunatic

elaisa_angelic
Keith Ballard

I've been most places in Europe, it is a lot of fun, so many different cultures on such a small area whee Brittain was awsome heart if you ever get the chance Do visit there.

@AsterKurayami: True the different colours and being able to switch forever is what made me buy these.

Will do. Welp, I may or may not get to sleep, but I really must try.
And I can tell you Japan is great. Can't really tell you anything about Tokyo or Osaka. I'm way out in the country. But it's a very nice and safe place.

Friendly Lunatic

Keith Ballard
elaisa_angelic
Keith Ballard

Will do. Welp, I may or may not get to sleep, but I really must try.
And I can tell you Japan is great. Can't really tell you anything about Tokyo or Osaka. I'm way out in the country. But it's a very nice and safe place.

Good night, I hope you get to sleep 4laugh
And thanks I think anywhere in Japan would be amazing to visit.

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
I actually really like these wigs and the multiple poses. I want a couple of them.

Special Snowflake

The wigs look really good!, and I'm glad that each item has a few of the colours as options rather than one wig per item.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff