Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Lunatic

elaisa_angelic
Keith Ballard
elaisa_angelic
Woot just got my unwanted boy styles sold, just waiting for Dark Adrain to drop a bit again to complete my Adrain set heart

Keith Ballard

I do feel the male styles drop more, I tried 7 and only ended up with one girl style.

I love the male Adrian hair on female avi though

I got a cool bambi in one, but I feel guilty buying two RIGs bundles just to get one item...

I understand, I could only buy because I still had GC left over,
My girl style was the dark camille, and I totally love it to pieces so I was lucky.

Gah! So lucky! I like it so much because it's a hairstyle I've been waiting to come out for years. Long with sideswept bangs.

Friendly Lunatic

Keith Ballard
elaisa_angelic
Keith Ballard
elaisa_angelic
Woot just got my unwanted boy styles sold, just waiting for Dark Adrain to drop a bit again to complete my Adrain set heart

Keith Ballard

I do feel the male styles drop more, I tried 7 and only ended up with one girl style.

I got a cool bambi in one, but I feel guilty buying two RIGs bundles just to get one item...

My girl style was the dark camille, and I totally love it to pieces so I was lucky.

Gah! So lucky! I like it so much because it's a hairstyle I've been waiting to come out for years. Long with sideswept bangs.

True it was the second thing to drop from my bundle, I was so happy, its also my fav colour though the light looks great as well whee

Dapper Lunatic

elaisa_angelic
Keith Ballard
elaisa_angelic
Keith Ballard
elaisa_angelic

Keith Ballard

True it was the second thing to drop from my bundle, I was so happy, its also my fav colour though the light looks great as well whee

You think it's worth it to try again?

Friendly Lunatic

Keith Ballard
elaisa_angelic
Keith Ballard
elaisa_angelic
Keith Ballard

You think it's worth it to try again?

I don't know for sure, They ARE dropping but in my eyes less than the boy styles.
On the other hand the MP price is actually going up instead of dropping (went from 17M up to 23M just now)

Dapper Lunatic

I guess it was. I didn't get the dark camille but I did get a warm Madelyne which I can sell. OwO

Friendly Lunatic

Keith Ballard
I guess it was. I didn't get the dark camille but I did get a warm Madelyne which I can sell. OwO

Thats Great, WOOOT.
Selling warm madelyne will get you enough for camille, and have left over moneys for more!
Congrats heart

Dapper Lunatic

elaisa_angelic
Keith Ballard

Thats Great, WOOOT.
Selling warm madelyne will get you enough for camille, and have left over moneys for more!
Congrats heart

Yup. <3 I also got 2 edgars, light and dark, which I already had. So need to figure out what I want to do with those.

Friendly Lunatic

Keith Ballard
elaisa_angelic
Keith Ballard

Thats Great, WOOOT.
Congrats heart

Yup. <3 I also got 2 edgars, light and dark, which I already had. So need to figure out what I want to do with those.

I had a light edgar also, I sold it on the MP

Dapper Lunatic

elaisa_angelic
Keith Ballard
elaisa_angelic
Keith Ballard

Thats Great, WOOOT.
Congrats heart

Considering that, but also considering donating one...

Friendly Lunatic

Keith Ballard
elaisa_angelic
Keith Ballard
elaisa_angelic
Keith Ballard

Thats Great, WOOOT.
Congrats heart

Lol that is also a nice plan, I gifted my Warm Kaden, I totally didn't like that one

Dapper Lunatic

elaisa_angelic
Keith Ballard
elaisa_angelic
Keith Ballard
elaisa_angelic
Keith Ballard

Thats Great, WOOOT.
Congrats heart

Lol that is also a nice plan, I gifted my Warm Kaden, I totally didn't like that one

It's either that or switch it out to get the entire set. XD I should probably make the decision when it's not 1AM.

Friendly Lunatic

Keith Ballard

It's either that or switch it out to get the entire set. XD I should probably make the decision when it's not 1AM.

Haha yeah, I must admit that is not the best time xp

Dapper Lunatic

elaisa_angelic
Keith Ballard

I should sleep seeing as I have to judge a speech contest tomorrow, but I had a coffee jelly and sleep just isn't going to happen for awhile. XP

Friendly Lunatic

Keith Ballard
elaisa_angelic
Keith Ballard

I should sleep seeing as I have to judge a speech contest tomorrow, but I had a coffee jelly and sleep just isn't going to happen for awhile. XP

coffee jelly? I'm not sure we have that here, what is it?

Dapper Lunatic

elaisa_angelic
Keith Ballard
elaisa_angelic
Keith Ballard

coffee jelly? I'm not sure we have that here, what is it?

Ah, yeah, sorry. Pretty sure that is a Japanese thing. It's basically coffee made (instead of water) jello. Although it's not made out of what jello is, I'm pretty sure the base is made out of seaweed, which actually means it has less flavor to interfere with what you add to it. And then the coffee flavored jello is usually topped with either a sweet creme or ice cream on top since the jello itself is not sweet.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff