Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Star

Thanks so much for posting. (:

Enduring Loiterer

14,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Big Tipper 100
I only really like the Kaden style, though I wouldn't mind picking up an Adrian if the price drops more. I don't know, I really don't like these female styles where they're so damn bottom heavy and cover up your arms so much. It's just not my thing. Also, why oh why can't the "dark brown" in these hairstyles actually be dark. Like, if a Hershey's milk chocolate bar can be darker chocolate than you then you aren't dark brown. Period.

Mewling Loverboy

gaia_angelleft gaia_crown gaia_angelright

* O * I WANT THREE OF THE SETS.
and i'm really happy because i have a
lot of spare gold just sitting around. o u o

* - * the only bad thing is one of the sets
i want is that nice, straight long one and
it is expensive as heck. q _ q /dies

but oh well~!! it's gorgeous! and i love the
two of the male sets. * - * <33

Man-Hungry Bunny

10,650 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Anyone who buys this right now is an idiot. The price is going to drop like crazy in the coming days. It's hugely popular as you can see how many hairstyles are in the mark place already and it has no date of exit for the cash shop.

They would be crazy if they took this item out of the shops early.

Bloblike Blob

Adrian, Kaden, Edgar and Bambi. emotion_drool
        Not a huge fan of the uberlong hairs. Nor am I a fan of their prices. lol

Durem Mage

59,325 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
Wow this is a really cool mini RIG! surprised

I really want the whole Adrian set!!! emotion_drool I really hope they go down in price. *crosses fingers*

I also like the Madelyne hairs, however I don't see myself using them often so I'll have to pass on them.

Thank you for the list! 3nodding

Mega Bit

wow gold prices are so high on this stuff. I'd like a dark edgar hair eventually, I can see the price becoming reasonable eventually...I hope lol. I like dark madelyn hair too, but it will never be in my price range xp

Questionable Apprentice

17,875 Points
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
I finally decided to stop buying gc but i still haven't abandoned on getting that dark camille hair, so i just went "what the heck" and bought off a splitting hair off the market for 8.5mil. I didn't really expect anything good because my luck always sucked. So i just went all "f dis s**t" and opened, cause hey maybe i can get something else to sell and fund my quest. And then

I GOT THE DARK CAMILLE HAIR.

1/24 CHANCE OF GETTING THAT PLUS ALL THE PROBABILITY WHICH IM PRETTY SURE THIS ONE HAS ONE OF THE LOWEST.

AND I GOT IT

i feel like something/one is watching over me like holy crap. i feel better after making my resolve of stop buying gc and now this. i feel so happy.

Enduring Shapeshifter

Really wish I could get the Camille hair, but freaking.. seriously, the gold price of Dark Camille went up by a lot.. it doesn't look like it's going to become reasonable.

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
        Not even going to bother looking at the prices since I wouldn't use most of these hairs, but I'll keep an eye on the Kaden styles.

Enduring Spirit

User Image
Wow, Camille and Madelyne are so expensive. I don't think I'll be able to get even one of the shades. Well, at least Kaden and Edgar can be obtained. Especially Kaden's.
User Image

Dapper Lunatic

Thanks so much for posting this! I'm dying to get my hands on a dark Camille hair now though. >-<

Benevolent Phantom

Keep the hair coming xD just wish they updated their hair section in gold shops too! I haven't changed my hair since looong time.

Timid Pup

13,225 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
I'm willing to try my luck but I'm not very sure of the chances the dark madelyne hair or cool madelyne hair would drop. emotion_8c

Bloblike Blob

Keith Ballard
Thanks so much for posting this! I'm dying to get my hands on a dark Camille hair now though. >-<

Oh my god. Off topic but A+ for your username.
        I miss Bally. emo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces