Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Plague

Blood Red Skies
Still hovering like a hawk above the Camille listings...

It's breaking my heart that the light one is so so expensive...but I shifted my gaze to the warm one- which is also out of my reach >u<;

I am silly...

I knowwww. I want them ;__; They're so pretty

Questionable Apprentice

17,875 Points
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
kyunqsoo
Jayce Reinhardt
Finally got my Kaden hair.

I ain't even mad the price is dropping.
Same. It's too fabulous.

it's got a korean haircut feel to it. is it my imagination? especially the bleached type, i see them in a lot of the korean boybands ಠuಠ

Kawaii Shounen

27,440 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Magical Girl 50
minghi
kyunqsoo
Jayce Reinhardt

Same. It's too fabulous.

it's got a korean haircut feel to it. is it my imagination? especially the bleached type, i see them in a lot of the korean boybands ಠuಠ

I immediately thought: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Familiar Poster

Yukitsu
minghi
kyunqsoo
Jayce Reinhardt

Same. It's too fabulous.

I immediately thought: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

question exclaim Your image is broken ... question exclaim

Demonic Wife

16,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Personally i like the edgar and madelyne ones. Edgar i was able to get with gold. Madelyne well thats gonna take awhile.

The whole set is great though. It was a nice idea to bring out a hair Mini rig! Maybe we'll see a makeup Mini Rig in the future?

Wheezing Plague

I got a warm madelyne D: It's really pretty, but I'm not sure it's something that suits my avatar..

Questionable Apprentice

17,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Yukitsu
minghi
kyunqsoo
Jayce Reinhardt

Same. It's too fabulous.

all the korean boys
there's should be a boyband on gaia rofl

Familiar Poster

I like the adrian ones. I also liked the camille and madelyne. They are all so awesome

Kawaii Shounen

27,440 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
amazing clare bear
Yukitsu
minghi
kyunqsoo
Jayce Reinhardt

Same. It's too fabulous.

question exclaim Your image is broken ... question exclaim

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-mKv6CgPlwbo/UVPlMBOgzgI/AAAAAAAAHek/9K9v5j2o5EI/s1600/vixxken.png ???

Demonic Wife

16,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Skyllaeh
I got a warm madelyne D: It's really pretty, but I'm not sure it's something that suits my avatar..

It is really pretty. Only way to find out is to test looks that include it. If it doesn't suit your avatar then you have the option of selling it or trading it for one that you feel will suit it.

Kawaii Shounen

27,440 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
minghi
Yukitsu
minghi
kyunqsoo
Jayce Reinhardt

Same. It's too fabulous.

all the korean boys
there's should be a boyband on gaia rofl

kpop is pretty popular right now, too. MAKE THIS HAPPEN, GAIA. WHERE ARE OUR KPOP INSPIRED ITEMS?

BA-Bubs's Princess

Naughty Wife

+[Skarekrow]+
Stop looking sexy you guys.

Oooo so jelly.. I love your hair....dark camille is my favorite so far biggrin and dark bambi too...*steals your waffle*

Wheezing Plague

Blackrosekitten21
Skyllaeh

It is really pretty. Only way to find out is to test looks that include it. If it doesn't suit your avatar then you have the option of selling it or trading it for one that you feel will suit it.

Indeed. I'm currently trying to mix some styles with it. Like, it's a really lovely hair, and it's the first time I've gotten lucky (yay!), but if it'd make someone else happier then.. yeah.

Sides, those Camille and Adrian hairs.. guhhh.. yum.

Your idea of a trade was a good one. Thank you.

Which is your favorite out of the rig so far?

Questionable Apprentice

17,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Yukitsu
minghi

kpop is pretty popular right now, too. MAKE THIS HAPPEN, GAIA. WHERE ARE OUR KPOP INSPIRED ITEMS?

ikr

maybe one day we're gonna get an asian themed rig/bundle/type of crap

there's only so little korean items. most of them are more like traditional stuff. sad
there isn't much hope for josie's journey either since it's just all of her luggage/outfit of her getting around in her country orz

In a relationship with a fictitious character

Monster Lover

AikoMiyoko
+[Skarekrow]+
Stop looking sexy you guys.

Oooo so jelly.. I love your hair....dark camille is my favorite so far biggrin and dark bambi too...*steals your waffle*
I was lucky to win it from the RIG. Especially the one in brown. I don't use any other colors of wigs.
xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces