Welcome to Gaia! ::

kuroreo's Waifu

Peaceful Light

27,575 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
Holly
I'm so happy I won a Madelyne hair ^-^ Now I want all of them *cries because she is broke* I'd love a light one too D:

I am so jelly! I like both the reds and the browns of the Madelyne.

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

Suun Sha

D: I would try it but I'm tight with my money this month OTL.

Man, Gaia keeps releasing stuff as soon as I'm broke as hell from buying other stuff.

kuroreo's Waifu

Peaceful Light

27,575 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
Ami Satomora
Suun Sha

D: I would try it but I'm tight with my money this month OTL.

Man, Gaia keeps releasing stuff as soon as I'm broke as hell from buying other stuff.

^ Gosh are you telling me!! It's so annoying lol. I think all the cheap daily releases is why the normal Rig items are going up drastically too. Why buy the normal rig only to sell for 8mil when you can buy something that sells for 15mil.... So I don't expect the rigs to be anywhere near the price they used to be anymore.

Stubborn Gifter

Not gonna lie, but I wish it was a Gold Shop RIG than a Cash Shop RIG. It would have made a great goldsink since it matches so well for Vanessa's shop. Gaia, you've disappointed me.

Anyway, the only hair set I like the best is the Adrian hair. I want all the Adrian hair set. They look so amazing. I would have like the Camille hair set if it's only on back and not hair layering over the arms. confused

Wistful Dreamer

I looked at all the beautifulness and I was like...okay, I'll take a gamble........and then I saw it was 399 and i only have 153 from videos. dANGIT.
they are all so gorgeous ; o ;

Spoopy Specter

Kovva
I looked at all the beautifulness and I was like...okay, I'll take a gamble........and then I saw it was 399 and i only have 153 from videos. dANGIT.

Aww man, I've known that pain before!
I really love those "cool" colors! Such cute hairs, but it would have been nicer for them to have shown up at the salon instead of from the cash shop.
these would of made such a great gold sink at salon durem. God knows we need a gold sink !

Mega Genius

14,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
yep, i'm retarded. i bought a 3-pack and got warm kaden, light bambi and dark bambi. i'm okay with the bambi hairstyles, but jesus, if i had to get a guy style, why did it have to be the ugliest one? at least the other 2 are somewhat workable on feminine avatars.

Mega Genius

14,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
Holly
I'm so happy I won a Madelyne hair ^-^ Now I want all of them *cries because she is broke* I'd love a light one too D:

jeez and you won the most expensive one too. @__@

Questionable Apprentice

17,875 Points
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
forever regretting not buying the dark camille hair when it was 12mil. but there isn't a time specification about how long they're gonna be in la victoire so.... i shall have hope i can get it one day for cheaper ಠ n ಠ

also god damn i never knew my avi could be hot. i look like i walked straight out from a korean drama lmao

Magical Explorer

22,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I love that each item has multiple colors/shades.
hnnggg omg gonna try and complete errthinngg burning_eyes burning_eyes

Spoopy Specter

Far-Roaming Euryale
I love that each item has multiple colors/shades.

Same here! When I saw it, I thought it would just be derpy single pose, single color items. I am glad they put in multiple colors though. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff