Welcome to Gaia! ::

I am exactly the same, only on gaia, I actually have friends. Too bad people judge me on my looks IRL. confused
lol. i`m pretty much the same person i am online as compared to irl, no matter what. i just keep the vocabulary turned down at times and make my statements far more terse - - err, short. <3
Well, of course i'm a little different on gaia than in real life personality wise. I am a bit more light hearted abd joking on gaia. In real life i am a bit more stressed and practical. This is where i let off that steam I don't use during my daily actions. Being on gaia has released a lot in my heart and I enjoy releasing that here!
Holla!
Love~ from Ryoko

8,850 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Well i dont talk to anyone in real life and i am shy... but this place is like my home and i feel free here so i talk about all kinds of s**t... its like when i hang out with my friends... i wouldnt say i am different on gaia then in real life cause its the same personality its just here on Gaia i let it out a bit more... i have a split personality anyway so not like it matters xd
When I'm on Gaia, I sound more mature and stuff than I actually am. IRL, I'm so immature and actually act 12 than whatever I act on here.

Familiar Friend

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Numbuh 7
I am exactly the same, only on gaia, I actually have friends. Too bad people judge me on my looks IRL. confused

Aww. People can certainly be cruel, can't they? But unfortunately, the same sort of thing happens here. People judge others by their avatars all the time. They may not tease and harass us on here to the same extent, but our avatars often do determine whether or not another person will bother talking to us. sad

To the subject at hand, I think I'm alot different in real life than I am on here. On here I'm nicer (or I try to be), and slightly more talkative. Certainly less shy, too. I've actually been able to make friends here on Gaia. Something I've never been able to do in the real world.
I can't spit on people in gaia. And I can't wear a ninja head band and look cool. Also I tend to give mroe in gaia.
I see my gaian Avatars as my shoulder angels, but they're still me I guess. So I don't think I act that different.
No, but as far as looks go ... yes.

8,850 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Tycoon 200
I am the same retard that I am on Gaia as I am in real life...

Except that one time I kept walking around town only saying "Lima beans" in a strong southern accents with varying moods.... that was extra retarded...
whee

Nerd

12,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Elocutionist 200
I'm much nicer ongaia than in real life. Actally, I'm much nicer on Gaia than I am even in IMs. I just values gaians opinions andrarely get involved with idots, like my friends ^^

All my IM-able friends I'm brutal and blunt with.

and too damn sarcastic for my own good

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces