Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leon: Back in the day, he was the first NPC you met. I just thought he was funny. I've liked him ever since. =3
Gino: Awww. He's just adorable. Plus during the Olympics, I could kind of sympathize with him seeing as how my parents are constantly telling me how much I suck. You can't help but feel for the kid. ...Well, okay, you can, but I can't.

Sen Lee's Waifu

Apocalyptic Raider

I like Edmund because he just looks like he HAS to have a mysterious past. ninja

I also like Moira because she seems like someone I'd hang out with IRL. She also reminds me a bit of Abby from "Navy:NCIS" which is one of my favourite shows.
Doomshot
I liked Gambino because he has traits that make him a natural leader.
For instance his charisma hits harder than a Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster.

+ 23 love points for referring to the Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster to describe Gambino.

I am a fellow Gambino fan.
I like LOVE Gino! heart
I know everyone thinks he's cute and all and well he is but i'm not any normal fan girl. He's my favorite because his life sucks. He seems so sad and lonely, like a lost puppy and what can I say? I'm a sucker when it comes to cute, depressed guys xd he's turning 17 too, that's a plus. sweatdrop

Tipsy Smoker

Gambino, because he's so unapologetically insane and full of himself. His over the top-ness in addition to his rare moments and charisma make me adore him...I couldn't not like him even if I wanted to. heart
Gino. Because he's the emo boy with a sad past. I always fall for the emo, dark or tourtured ones.
Gambino, since he is who he is. And because he's a rich insane b***h who cares for his son.

Ghostly Prophet

16,875 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
I like Meredith and Sasha. Meredith is differnt, she's kind and seems quite opposite to most NPC's. Sasha is you classic ditzy character, how can't you like her? The easter bunny as a one off was way past cool. He had a great design and was real appealing character. biggrin

Dapper Lunatic

I like the Von Helsons because of those cool attitudes. I especialy like Marie Von Helson because she seems so cheerfull
Edmund.

Because he's a ladies man. wink
Personally, I like Ian and... Gino.

He's pretty cool, and on top of that, he has swords in the back of his shop that he probably trains daily with. By the way he seems, he looks like he dresses as if he were raised in a poor family, and so in the current day, he saves the money he makes in shop.. Or spends it on chasing love intrests. He's also really... REALLY friendly... So, he's cool to me.

Then, Gino had a pretty hard past. I imagine that since his father was rich, sure, Gino had money, but he was never taught that his dad cared about him or anything. He's probably an extremely lonely person who doesn't know why, but seems to be always calling for help. Just that... like in real life, no one really hears it strait out, so no one helps...

That's why.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces