Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Fairy

Well I've mostly been human... But I like being different things. Was a grombie for a bit(forever regret changing) Been a vampire for a bit as well. And ive been a dark elf since the new potions came out in the wing store.

I've always like using my elf ears though regardless of skin... so maybe i've been more elven than anything.
Well, I'm currently a scalie, but I'm human most of the time. I have yet to try any of the other species potions. Though one of these days, I might switch to being a light Elf; after all, my avatar here shares the same name as my main on LOTRO, who's an Elf as well.

Interstellar Explorer

I've been a non-dark elf since like... 2010 I think. At the very beginning I was a human, then blue dark elf, and then after I made a sepia elf avi, I decided to stay at human skintone elf. When the erlking ears came in, I immediately switched to them biggrin I change skintone rarely recently.

Spicy Owl

61,590 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • mOWLware 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
    Elven usually, been one since day one (on this account).
    Wood elf if you base it off skin tone and usage of browns and greens usually.

Did spend a little time in the realm of werewolf, wolf-faun, and I'll linger over to Naga as well, but Elven, I mostly consider it just forms of the elven.

Tipsy Pirate

Species was a good movie, but the sequels ruined it. I think the thing that messed it up was the presentation; you got this hot alien girl who wants to bang all these dudes so she can reproduce her galactic offspring, and then you have all these hardass military fellows wh-

wait

OH

SPECIES

YEAH

Im a crock of s**t aka human.

Enduring Seeker

13,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
Dark Elf seems to fit my persona best. (Except when I'm on a caffeine high, but then I just dress in bright colours.)

I tried being a centaur a while back, but the costume limitations of being a quadruped got annoying.

Versatile Hunter

Alistair Krowe
Xandiz
      Dragon (for the most part).
      It generally varies between the two main ones I run around as.
      Mostly because I've been unable to find a decent tail that matches this skin.
      emotion_donotwant

A Night Fury?

That is indeed a conundrum. The closest I can think of is the Black Lizardman tail, but that's still not quite right.

Edit: Definitely not right, looking at your base. Blue Dragon Tail, perhaps? Still not good enough.
      Yes, that's what I use when I'm running around in that outfit.

I've tried that tail.
      It doesn't fit well and it unfortunately too bright.

Zakku Sann's Husband

Shirtless Regular

12,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
John Columbo
Dark Elf seems to fit my persona best. (Except when I'm on a caffeine high, but then I just dress in bright colours.)

I tried being a centaur a while back, but the costume limitations of being a quadruped got annoying.

lol ive done the same thing. i decided to just be human and do add on items to figure out my species and skin tones. there are too many options and i feel being human is the most versatile role to be hahaha

shruikan's Significant Otter

Man-Hungry Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200
Xandiz
Alistair Krowe
Xandiz
      Dragon (for the most part).
      It generally varies between the two main ones I run around as.
      Mostly because I've been unable to find a decent tail that matches this skin.
      emotion_donotwant

A Night Fury?

That is indeed a conundrum. The closest I can think of is the Black Lizardman tail, but that's still not quite right.

Edit: Definitely not right, looking at your base. Blue Dragon Tail, perhaps? Still not good enough.
      Yes, that's what I use when I'm running around in that outfit.

I've tried that tail.
      It doesn't fit well and it unfortunately too bright.

I know the feeling. Been waiting for decent otter parts, myself. Tails are a somewhat weighty obstacle to overcome regarding OCs that aren't feline or canine.

I Quincy I's King

Sundae Scribe

36,315 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Healer 50
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200
My avatar's been a demon since 2003. I've had this grey skin since the day it came out and before people thought it was cool, too. talk2hand xd

Reveler

I think I'm currently some sort of vampire skin?

Zakku Sann's Husband

Shirtless Regular

12,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
KRlLL

You forgot your species?! OMG rofl

Reveler

Nymphotic Baku
KRlLL

You forgot your species?! OMG rofl

I don't see it very often sweatdrop
Since I don't really have any "character" avatars it's not really that important to me.

Enduring Loiterer

14,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Big Tipper 100
I am rarely anything but human. When I do change species so to speak, I don't like to use skin potions since I don't have the attention span to justify the gold spent on them, even if it makes me happy for a short while .Such a waste. The last few times I've turned into a creature of some sort was as an amphibian with the green frog face from Spring Frog (I think) and the skin from one of the old dinosaur EIs (green of course) and also the zOMG black/red alien skin. I love wearing it with bikinis in the summertime. I am of the opinion that if you are wearing a unique skin, particulary on that has detail all over the body and not just the face, you should try to show as much of it as possible because otherwise why even bother?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff