Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cluttered Browser

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
I am a vampire, I have been for the past forever, but i honestly wish that Gaia actually did something with their Orcs, and i honestly wish the Orc base was better because i would love to be an awesome Orc. emotion_kirakira

Aizen Kami's Waifu

Princess Healer

50,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Cosmic Healer 200
I was an elf for three years. XDD (Though I preferred to refer to myself as nymph. sweatdrop ) I remember when the nymph eyes came out, I was so ecstatic. heart

Zakku Sann's Husband

Shirtless Regular

12,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
Mermaid Eater
I am a vampire, I have been for the past forever, but i honestly wish that Gaia actually did something with their Orcs, and i honestly wish the Orc base was better because i would love to be an awesome Orc. emotion_kirakira

being an orc would diminish your elegant beauty that you have now! emo

Cluttered Browser

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Toxic Baku
Mermaid Eater

being an orc would diminish your elegant beauty that you have now! emo

Bahaha, beauty... lol
Manly men with lots of muscles, a bunch of body hair, and nice man bellies > girly skinny little femboys
ANY DAY

Even though i'm a vampire, i'm no long haired bishie boy, but my boyfriend made this recent avatar, and he decided to make me an angelic bara man. emotion_dowant

Festive Celebrator

I guess it would have to be a shapeshifter blaugh
I hope that´s a recognized species ninja

Cuddly Kitten

18,850 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Partygoer 500
I'm a human most of the time... and I equip dyes/skins/body mods to make myself into other things, but no potions.

Stone-cold Warlord

11,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
I had decided to stick around as a mermaid once, but it really cramped my style not to be able to change my outfit to any colour scheme I liked (I was using the Aquatica tail), so I turned into a human again. I can still equip a mermaid tail if I want, though.

Alien Visionary

19,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Well I'm a Twi'lek from Star Wars. That's because that's what my OC is. -3-

Time-traveling Senshi

I love being a pixie. There's just something about making your own species mythos for a site that hasn't defined what the species is in that world that I really love and brings out my creative side. I have my little Gaia OC as an air based subset of the entire pixie species. For a while though I was a butt winged bat eared sheep horned demon but at Xmas time I fount that to become limiting for me creatively so I went back to being a pixie again. It was a breath of fresh air to be a pixie again because I felt like my little Gaia character was back and I love my little Gaia based OC to death.

Predestined Survivor

11,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
Zombie/human I can't choose I looove zombies.
Vampires are my fav, though this is not specific to Gaia.

My avatar is whichever species happens to work with the theme/look I'm going for at the time though.

Apocalyptic Lover

I had an item completely covering my face when the vampire Halloween event happened years ago, and didn't change clothes for years. Eventually I took them off and OH CRAP I WAS A VAMPIRE. I stayed a vampire a long time cause they eyes were pretty, and it made a >:3 face, but it was awful with face mods and makeup. So I am human now. Because I like makeup.

Slumbering Tengu

I'm a tengu and don't you dare tell me that's not a valid species
It's just a very not well known one here on Gaia
with so many species we tend to forgot those little ones
and we are definitely a small species

I know there are others out there and I greatly encourage people to play with bases outside their norm
You'll never know how much fun you'll have until you try :>

Tiny Wildcat

I'm a Night Troll. emotion_dowant

Buggy Mage

I like the imp type for the wings but I don't really want the bird feet. I wish they'd make a Gargoyle potion though. I forget which artist it was but someone made one and it looked really amazing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff