Welcome to Gaia! ::

Zakku Sann's Husband

Shirtless Regular

12,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
In gaia what is your favorite species to be and why? I am an angelic imp thingy and its interesting wink

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Generally I'm human. Once in a while I might put on an equippable skin (the scales from the latest MC were awesome and I wore them for a while), but I don't really use potions.

Magic Hobo

Shapeshifter. lol.

I've enjoyed being an orc a few times, but I can't stick to a non-human potion for more than like a month, i get tired of the limitations.

Zakku Sann's Husband

Shirtless Regular

12,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
Lazarus Larkin
Generally I'm human. Once in a while I might put on an equippable skin (the scales from the latest MC were awesome and I wore them for a while), but I don't really use potions.

Im the same way ahha biggrin

Dead Hellraiser

Human. I do use the Light Vampire potion as my skin, but that's because tone F wasn't pale enough for me.

kichinia's Senpai

Ruthless Defender

11,425 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
I do like the dark elf skins but there limitation so I don't use them. I use the equipable skins here and there (the doll skin and such) but that's it really.

I'm really attached to the deer legs though. I ware those a lot. I love being a half deer lady. 4laugh

Unforgiving Warlord

15,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Fusion Master 1000

Kawaii Lunatic

I used to be all about humanity, but then I took an arrow to the knee discovered the dark elf potion.
I'm sexy and I know it cool

18,875 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
I've been a dark elf since the skin first came out in that everyone vs everyone Halloween event back in... 2009(?), though I have tried different dark elf skins since, the one that lasted the most was the purple dark elf but, because of the glitches that came with it as well as the fact that I just simply wanted a paper/snow white skin for my avatar I mostly had it hidden the Yamaya's Pearl white pearl skin.

Right now I'm a light (skin tone) dark elf and I'm happy to say that I haven't felt the "need" to cover it up with Yamaya's Pearl since I've been one :3. (even if I'd still prefer to have a paper white avi...).

Midori Arai's Girlfriend

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
★
Vortian all the way, baby.

It's quite interesting having no hair or feet to work with. But we have a lack of nice shoes, so it's not like I'm missing out on anything. I can always switch to a human base if I want to.

★

Sparkly Shounen

15,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I've only ever been a: grombie, vampire, glompie, and devil imp.

The only one that 'fit' me was and I kept for a while was the vampire one, mainly because the male base looks like me XD

Anxious Friend

My main is usually between dragon, unicorn, mermaid, or fairy; while my mule is always a drow.

Zephyr Ceferino's Princess

Fluffy Kitten

I prefer human over all. I would really love to turn one of my mules into a centaur, but they are so hard for me to make a good avi of.

Sparkly Nerd

28,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Brandisher 100
I'm a shapeshifter. I'm human most of the time, but sometimes I'll be part deer/cat/horse/raptor, or I'll go alien/glompie/grombie/elf/statue. I was a vampire for a few months after the '07 event, I've been an orc for a week or so, and I've tried out being an imp.

I like being able to shapeshift, but I'm fond of my human skin.

O.G. Codger

20,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Battle Hardened 150
I am all over the place. My base is a grombie, but I use skins like marionette, the doll skin (to look human), dyes (like my grey body dye), and I've been a centaur too. I used a human skin potion for most of 2011-2012 though because I wanted to work with a darker skin tone and use shop eyes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff