Welcome to Gaia! ::

Witty Nymph

Lord Elwrind
*posted in the thread and then goes to DC to get dailies*

*sees something flash in header... looks up... sees icon*

Wut? Hum?

*clicks on icon and finds self in another page and sees freebie*

Oh! Hullo! Thank you very much!

Hahaha this is exactly how I discovered it. What a pleasant surprise, now if you'll excuse me I'm going to continue hoarding my charms, muahahaha.

Time-traveling Bookworm

29,275 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
So happy! blaugh I've been hoarding my charms in order to be able to get quite a few of the items- and so I've been enjoying getting the free ones in DC and these random free charm pack links that pop up every so often. It's nice to see them make GoFusion so accessible to so many. I groaned at first when I heard about it, thinking it would be just another feature I wouldn't be able to enjoy- but with all these freebies and so many items that I want, I've been popping on to Gaia every day to make sure I hit DC and I'm actually paying attention to the announcements more closely. lol Which... by the way... it seems like they're starting to condense more of the CS announcements. But anyway, I'm really curious as to what the special item will be.

Sugary Heart

I hope they add a few more items to celebrate the free charms. 3nodding Nothing big, but I'd like to see a recolor or two.

Special Snowflake

Did I spy a Sisky in the announcement?

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

Pengaana
I think the only thing it really needs is more items (this means types too like animal items)
this forever

O24's Partner

Aged Gaian

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Just in case nobody else had this happen, since it's different from the original post

Zeren the Morph's Comrade

Salty Phantom

oooh i hope this means more Paw items!

NikNook's Kouhai

Byzantium Egg

aine21
So happy! blaugh I've been hoarding my charms in order to be able to get quite a few of the items- and so I've been enjoying getting the free ones in DC and these random free charm pack links that pop up every so often. It's nice to see them make GoFusion so accessible to so many. I groaned at first when I heard about it, thinking it would be just another feature I wouldn't be able to enjoy- but with all these freebies and so many items that I want, I've been popping on to Gaia every day to make sure I hit DC and I'm actually paying attention to the announcements more closely. lol Which... by the way... it seems like they're starting to condense more of the CS announcements. But anyway, I'm really curious as to what the special item will be.

This! xD

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

Day7
Just in case nobody else had this happen, since it's different from the original post
emotion_8c

that's really weird. it was still only 5 hearts last night when i checked. my pack has been updated too but i wonder for those who opened it early.... what did they get? OTL

edit: looks like the star was a later addition, but some people opened their bundles with just the hearts in it since they opened them earlier

Zero Omega
sorry to bother you again, but i'm not entirely sure if this was a glitch that happened?

Day7's Partner

minghii
Day7
emotion_8c

that's really weird. it was still only 5 hearts last night when i checked. my pack has been updated too but i wonder for those who opened it early.... what did they get? OTL

Zero Omega
sorry to bother you again, but i'm not entirely sure if this was a glitch that happened?

My other account also got 5 heart charms and that's it

This one however, got the star charm as well

So either there was always a chance to get extras or they just added it in as a new thing

Slumbering Tengu

Slick Southpaw
Pengaana
I think the only thing it really needs is more items (this means types too like animal items)
this forever

The fact that we have more crafting options for backwings than we do animal items bothers me slightly :/
Heck we have more options of Marauder Legacys then we do animal items

Not to mention the animal base tab is still broken since the day it's been out
and for some reason it hasn't gotten fixed....

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

O24
minghii
Day7
emotion_8c

Zero Omega

So either there was always a chance to get extras or they just added it in as a new thing
did you just open the bundle on your other account or did you opened it last night? since it might be an overnight addition, but who knows.
it's only 1 star so it's not that bad, still

Feral Bibliophile

User Image

I only got 5 hearts as well, luckily, I have alot of star charms, so I'm good for the thing at the end of the 7 days, but still... meh!

User Image

Day7's Partner

minghii
O24
minghii
Day7
emotion_8c

Zero Omega

did you just open the bundle on your other account or did you opened it last night? since it might be an overnight addition, but who knows.
it's only 1 star so it's not that bad, still

I opened this one's link just now (well, when I posted that picture) whereas when I opened my other account, it was last night as soon as it went up

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

Day7
minghii
emotion_8c

I got it too
though if you read the description it does make sense lol
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out