Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Abomination

40,775 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Level 10 250

In a relationship with PoshuI

Dammit, I don't care for Diedrich at all. That second panel though, was so cute looking that I felt "aww" for his spawn. emo If we could get rid of Diedrich but keep his mute and innocent little spawn, I'd be ok with it. Damn you, second panel ;_;

Team Diedrich

Troy the confuzed
As if I didn't have enough reasons to despise him before, now he's a cannibal. And not just any cannibal, but one that eats his own children. And it wasn't like he was dying of starvation or anything.

Well, it wasn't like he killed them. And considering the Easter Bunny was probably going to sell their soupy remains as house paint, going back into Diedrich's body is probably the lesser of the two WTFs.

Honestly, the Easter Bunny is far worse. What with the exploding eggs and melting baby bunnies, he clearly has an urge to kill. You can't trust robots, man.
koolknight
why did they save them WHY emotion_facepalm
because i love diedrich obv

OP: comic was a ******** exclaim

Fluffy Creature

Zana Bonanza
Troy the confuzed
As if I didn't have enough reasons to despise him before, now he's a cannibal. And not just any cannibal, but one that eats his own children. And it wasn't like he was dying of starvation or anything.

Well, it wasn't like he killed them. And considering the Easter Bunny was probably going to sell their soupy remains as house paint, going back into Diedrich's body is probably the lesser of the two WTFs.

Honestly, the Easter Bunny is far worse. What with the exploding eggs and melting baby bunnies, he clearly has an urge to kill. You can't trust robots, man.

I know he didn't kill them, but he didn't need to eat them. Couldn't he have, I dunno, not eaten them or at least have a better reason for it rather than just "they might taste good?" And there's a big difference between being a fetus and being consumed, eventually to be pooped out. While Diedrich Jr. paint is bad, at least it's less disgusting imo.

I didn't say I was a fan of EB either. I hate both of them, just hate Diedrich more. Diedrich has also had his fair share of moments hinting at sinister intentions, he just hasn't done anything major yet.

Enigmatic Foe

36,100 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Ohh diedrich, you cannibalistic baby eating thing, you!
koolknight
why did they save them WHY emotion_facepalm

But he can no longer multiply, so...there's just the one. That's...a good thing, right?

Also, I'm glad Diedrich realizes how awful he is. WTF indeed XD

6,900 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Well, in nature animals eat their own kind, so it's not that bizarre. Fish and Chickens are fine examples! ^^

Reveler

How did Diedrich shed that much fat ... in three minutes?
Saturn would be so proud

Tiny Alchemist

solitary creation
How did Diedrich shed that much fat ... in three minutes?

Super fast illegal liposuction. emotion_dowant

Swashbuckling Humorist

14,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Ano..... You only spay females, so is Diedrich a girl?

xMichikun's Fav

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: KO 200
...At least I understand where the hell that cone item came from. XD

Beloved Perfectionist

i actually liked this update. it made me laugh.

and i like the colored diedriches more because they dont talk... and kind of remind me of yoshi.

the only reason diedrich won was because he had better items... greedy gaians talk2hand

Team Diedrich

Troy the confuzed

I know he didn't kill them, but he didn't need to eat them. Couldn't he have, I dunno, not eaten them or at least have a better reason for it rather than just "they might taste good?"

Personally, I think Diedrich is a bit..touched in the head. You can't expect him to be logically sound like a normal person, as he is not normal nor a person. (That's my rationale anyway, but really it's just a weird character doing weird s**t because trolololol~)

Quote:
And there's a big difference between being a fetus and being consumed, eventually to be pooped out. While Diedrich Jr. paint is bad, at least it's less disgusting imo.

Is it? Being eaten means their remains will move on in the circle of life, while being paint just leaves them with providing color to some unsuspecting sap's walls via the combined goo of their dead bodies. That's creepy, yo.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff