60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
snufflypoo
Razumi Yazura

Diedrich...you....Diedrich...

emotion_0A0

Well...I guess that solves that, but...um....yeah. He...ate....

I'm sorry. I think he just broke my brain.

I once had a fat boy hamster that turned out to be a pregnant female hamster. For some reason she ate a few of her babies. I'm not sure but I think she may have enjoyed it....
Ok, well...bye!
Hamsters, fish, and other small animals tend to do that, though. That's why the babies need to be moved away from the mother for a bit or else she'll eat them.

Slumbering Tengu

I'd like some Diedrich baby soup please
Diedrich says it's delicious so why not?

I giggled a bit because it reminded me of Whistles the Clown
Delicious clown meat

Devout Nerd

Sure, Diedrich is spayed now. But what about the thousands of babies we saved? Are they spayed as well?

Yeah...weird comic. But the character is weird. Didn't really surprise me there.

Watervoir's Husbando

Carnivore

Aw, his babies are so cute and happy. T 3T

WAIT. NONE OF THEM HAVE BEEN SPAYED, THEY WILL PERPETUATE THE CYCLE.

Witty Lunatic

12,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Ok last I checked dedrich was a boy.. Am I wrong? The how can he be spayed? The term "spay" according to the merriam-Webster dictionary is as follows: to remove the ovaries and uterus of (a female animal)

Oh the discrepancies! My eyes! cat_gonk

Tiny Alchemist

The worst part is that it reminded me that mother rabbits sometimes eat their young irl.

Witty Lunatic

12,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Darksp
The worst part is that it reminded me that mother rabbits sometimes eat their young irl.
mice too.

Shameless Wench

Razumi Yazura
snufflypoo
Razumi Yazura

Diedrich...you....Diedrich...

emotion_0A0

Well...I guess that solves that, but...um....yeah. He...ate....

I'm sorry. I think he just broke my brain.

I once had a fat boy hamster that turned out to be a pregnant female hamster. For some reason she ate a few of her babies. I'm not sure but I think she may have enjoyed it....
Ok, well...bye!
Hamsters and fish tend to do that, though. That's why the babies need to be moved away from the mother for a bit or else she'll eat them.

True, true... 3nodding
I suspect that they are tasty though. They looked like little pink jellybeans. Tasty little pink jellybeans.
Wait, is eating your young wrong? Us mantis moms routinely spread out our young by the hundreds to fend for themselves. We also get very fat and have an unquenchable hunger. If we were to happen upon any we would also eat them.

The more important thing however is now we know Diedrich is actually a girly. emotion_awesome

Rare

To spay himself wouldn't he have to remove his own gonads?

While conscious?

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
snufflypoo
True, true... 3nodding
I suspect that they are tasty though. They looked like little pink jellybeans. Tasty little pink jellybeans.
Or peeps...I don't know. I don't think it would be wise to try and taste a Diedrich.

Shameless Wench

Razumi Yazura
snufflypoo
True, true... 3nodding
Or peeps...I don't know. I don't think it would be wise to try and taste a Diedrich.

With all the colors available, I'm betting they'd be a bitey rainbow of fruit flavors!

Sparkly Fairy

13,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
My takeaway from this is just HOLY s**t DIEDRICH IS ACTUALLY A FEMALE! Why are so few others freaking about this!!???
Sir Black Tea

While conscious?
You mean her ovaries? Girls get spayed, boys get neutered.

Rare

Krissim Klaw
Sir Black Tea

While conscious?
You mean her ovaries? Girls get spayed, boys get neutered.

Technically it could be a hermaphrodite situation and he only removed one sat of gonads to stop production.

I guess it would be worse removing both of your gonads rather than just one.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff