Welcome to Gaia! ::

Scurvy Pirate

Lazarus Larkin
Pirate Captain Sushi
Yggdrasil Root
Lazarus Larkin
Did they just give up on that whole Gino plot or what?

This, this so much.

Stick to one damn thing at a time, Gaia; stop leaving us hanging and then making OTHER events that do the exact same thing. emotion_omnomnom

They can't.
The manga plot team and the event team are two separate groups.
And Gaia's staff isn't exactly well known for having perfect contact with eachother.
They can't exactly work together because of poor communication.

Eh?

Then how come Halloween tied in with the plot?

We were able to tie it in then because the manga storyline was at a point where we were able to incorporate it into Halloween along with Apocalypsmas. However, the manga storyline wasn't at a point where I could continue incorporating it into the big events so far this year so we decided to go with an older story that hadn't been fully fleshed out so we didn't have to rely on the current Don Kuro storyline.

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
OMG I assumed Sushi was wrong.

How depressing sweatdrop

um, have you guys considered just dumping the Nyx plot entirely, then? >.> It doesn't seem like it has any point.

Scurvy Pirate

lilloulou
Seeing how things are going, it wouldn't be a bad idea to know if people will ends up left out on the summer event if they don't have their fluff's soul. Personnally, I think it would be a pretty bad move for Gaia to do. Also, I wonder what will happen to all those people which have multiple soulbound fluffs on their accounts considering we are supposed to only need one...

It won't be a requirement to participate, it'll just provide a special something in it. We'll unbind them probably once the event ends (not positive when exactly yet) so they could sell, trash, delete them then but having multiples at the time of the event start won't do anything for them, only one will matter.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
I'm still on the GIGANTIC HOLIDAY FIGURES VS. EVENT wagon.

If I'm wrong.... that's what the event should be!

Man-Hungry Elocutionist

12,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Popular Thread 100
How did people even get the Fluffs? neutral I got all the Easter event items and all the achievements, but no fluff...

EDIT: So I can't participate in the event because I didn't get an item that I didn't know existed until the announcement? Sounds like this was a April Fools thing... Even though I come on daily I think I've missed out on about half of the April Fools 'mini events' because they seem to only be happening during the day in the US, which is the middle of the night for us down here in Australia...

It's pretty ******** up if this means I can't participate in the event. Talk about rewarding your loyal users, Gaia. rolleyes

/Not to mention because of the announcement those things are now selling for nearly 100k in the marketplace.

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Sir Deranged Reindeer
How did people even get the Fluffs? neutral I got all the Easter event items and all the achievements, but no fluff...

EDIT: So I can't participate in the event because I didn't get an item that I didn't know existed until the announcement? Sounds like this was a April Fools thing... Even though I come on daily I think I've missed out on about half of the April Fools 'mini events' because they seem to only be happening during the day in the US, which is the middle of the night for us down here in Australia...

It's pretty ******** up if this means I can't participate in the event. Talk about rewarding your loyal users, Gaia. rolleyes

/Not to mention because of the announcement those things are now selling for nearly 100k in the marketplace.

As said by Uncle Kenny himself right above the fluffs won't be necessary for the event but only something additionnal to it. Also, the fluff grant was actually a gray shape on the top left corner of event page next to the wing sticker on April's Fool day.

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
I'm betting that we'll use Alchemy to bring back the Pegacorn Fluff. I'm wondering if Alchemy is going to be a big fixture of the event.

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
I sorta got the impression Alchemy's been slinking out of the spotlight in shame lately.

Man-Hungry Elocutionist

12,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Lazarus Larkin
I sorta got the impression Alchemy's been slinking out of the spotlight in shame lately.

I really hope so.

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Hmm... since we only need one soul, that it's soulbound and that we need it before the event start, my guess is that the event will include some sort of scale of points linked to the fluff which will be filled by having us doing miscellanous things in the event. But it's only my personal viewpoint and I could be totally wrong.

Astral Witch

31,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Miasmal Lake Visitor 25
Uncle Kenny
lilloulou
Seeing how things are going, it wouldn't be a bad idea to know if people will ends up left out on the summer event if they don't have their fluff's soul. Personnally, I think it would be a pretty bad move for Gaia to do. Also, I wonder what will happen to all those people which have multiple soulbound fluffs on their accounts considering we are supposed to only need one...

It won't be a requirement to participate, it'll just provide a special something in it. We'll unbind them probably once the event ends (not positive when exactly yet) so they could sell, trash, delete them then but having multiples at the time of the event start won't do anything for them, only one will matter.
Um Kenny wouldn't there be no point to sell any extra souls after the event thou? after all would they not be useless then?
I was sad when they killed my fluff ;(

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Whatever it is, I'm still supporting EB.

Commanding Berserker

25,525 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
Hopefully you can still sell it for nice price... if I have to wait for a long time... yeah... I gonna sell it.

Cool Cleric's Queen

Divine Healer

32,040 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
I want my pegacorn fluff... emotion_donotwant

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash