Welcome to Gaia! ::

Astral Witch

31,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Miasmal Lake Visitor 25
It'll be more than what it appears currently but you won't find out more for a couple months. Sit tight, we have awesome things planned this Summer.
--Uncle Kenny pg 3 /Here

Well the summer even has been planed, and now hinted at!!!

What are your thou's? What will the fluff souls half to do with it? What is PLANED!!!!

Astral Witch

31,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hunter 50
I'm kinda hoping for a chance to bring them back!!!

Rainbow Noob

For some reason my mind went to Towns 2. Like, maybe we can have... summons? So we'll get to have Fluffs following our avatars around? e___e
Or maybe they'll be an alchemy thing? I don't think they can have too much to do with a future event, because it would make it difficult for newer/hiatus'd players who aren't here now to participate.

Edit: Hm, looks like it's for an event after all? Hopefully the souls aren't super involved, or else become otherwise obtainable come summertime. I understand the logic behind rewarding those that have been on the site longer with advantages during events, but I don't think it's an idea most of the userbase will take well to. I do hope I'm wrong on that, really, I think it's cool to connect events like this. Guess we'll just have to wait and see! c:

cxnceited's Senpai

Omnipresent Spirit

17,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
I hope they aren't soulbound in our inventories that long.

Sexy Turtle

A Random Act of Terror

It will. Kenny said that it will be WORTH when summer comes by. So we have to tightens our belts and be patient. lol

I hope that it will give us a million gold BACK! lolUser Image

Astral Witch

31,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hunter 50
Black Lust Perfume
A Random Act of Terror

It will. Kenny said that it will be WORTH when summer comes by. So we have to tightens our belts and be patient. lol

I hope that it will give us a million gold BACK! lolUser Image
Agreed, but I fear it wont happen QQ

Kawaii Slayer

19,500 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Magical Girl 50
I honestly hate when events tie into other events. I hate having to wait. I hate when events continue later.

I want holiday specific start-to-end events. emotion_0A0

Lavish Lunatic

Seriously? Months?! emotion_0A0

I wanna know now!

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

emi desu
I honestly hate when events tie into other events. I hate having to wait. I hate when events continue later.

I want holiday specific start-to-end events. emotion_0A0
lol I'm the opposite. I love it when it ties in because it shows gaia is somewhat capable of keeping on a continuum with a storyline instead of starting and abandoning constantly.

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Did they just give up on that whole Gino plot or what?

Interstellar Explorer

I also love when they continue each other, but I understand the wait can be... a bit annoying or impatient.
I'm sure it will be about fluffs if, according to Uncle Kenny, we would say "What. The. Fluff?" by the time we experienced it. :B
I'm also sure the Pegacorn Fluff will have to do something with it as well, I wonder what we'll be able to do/make with/out of the souls. I think it will be exchanged for something or will be the key to something...

What I wonder if that anti-cuteness obsession of EB would continue in the summer or rather would come back next Easter or neither... Can't really imagine the EB being in the summer event.

Peaceful Lunatic

Maybe a holiday war during the summer? emotion_dowant I saw that suggested as a possibility in another thread.

Phew, and I'm glad Kenny made that staff alert that the fluff souls will be worth something. When he was talking about it during AtA last night, I was wary as with any 'news' that comes out on April 1st. I'm still half-expecting it to keep being an April Fools joke, but this way we know there are plans and it's not likely to be abandoned (and stuck forever in inventories).

I thought this was a fun event with a theme near and dear to many Gaian hearts (seriously, just how many pro-cute and anti-cute threads and sentiments have been around secretly before this? rofl ). Great to see that it will carry into the next major event.

Fluffy Fatcat

14,550 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Partygoer 500
oh my oh my i hope we could get that fluff :3 and more fun to come smile

Barton Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Abomination 100
  • Nerd 50
The summer event has always been a favorite of mine and now Uncle Kenny is making the anticipation unbearable for me!! D;

Now every time I go to the "Special" section of my inventory I am going to spend a few minutes wondering what the Soul of Fluff has to do with the event.

I honestly could care less if we have a chance to resurrect the Pegacorn Fluff. I hope its soul is used for something much more... devious. >.> (I am on the Anti-Cute side.)

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
I look forward to it.

I'm hoping we get to take a flamethrower to all the fluffs. emotion_dowant

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash