Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devout Raider

I didn't even realize there was an item until the update today. Was it announced somewhere? I was on gaia and never saw anything. I feel like I'm going to miss out on whatever happens in the summer just because I didn't see anything yesterday. sad

Melodious Singing

13,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Defender 100
Im more concerned about the evilness in Ultra Satans EYES! emotion_0A0

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
I don't want more VS events. They're so... tiresome >.< Why must every single event pit us against each other?

Melodious Singing

13,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Defender 100
Lazarus Larkin
I don't want more VS events. They're so... tiresome >.< Why must every single event pit us against each other?
I feel ultra satan, is going to have a big role to play very soon.....maybe the pegacorns play a role in that.

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
I hope not, Ultra Satan sucks at least as much as Diedrich.

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Kiomori
I didn't even realize there was an item until the update today. Was it announced somewhere? I was on gaia and never saw anything. I feel like I'm going to miss out on whatever happens in the summer just because I didn't see anything yesterday. sad

It wasn't mentionned anywhere officially, but ppl were talking about it yesterday. It was on the upper left corner of the image as a gray shadow.

On the subject of the souls... now I'm wondering if I should open mine's now and soulbound it to my account or wait to know if the options we choose now will have some consequence later. On the other hand, I'm also wondering until when we can continue pressing on the options to reach the "soul" state. Will it be until this summer or we need to have done it way much before that? I really hope they would at least tells us a little more about these XD

Scurvy Pirate

lilloulou
Kiomori

It wasn't mentionned anywhere officially, but ppl were talking about it yesterday. It was on the upper left corner of the image as a gray shadow.

On the subject of the souls... now I'm wondering if I should open mine's now and soulbound it to my account or wait to know if the options we choose now will have some consequence later. On the other hand, I'm also wondering until when we can continue pressing on the options to reach the "soul" state. Will it be until this summer or we need to have done it way much before that? I really hope they would at least tells us a little more about these XD

You'll need the soul by the start of the event, doesn't matter which route you take as long as you have the soul bound to your account.

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Uncle Kenny
lilloulou
Kiomori

You'll need the soul by the start of the event, doesn't matter which route you take as long as you have the soul bound to your account.

Thanks for the quick and clear answer biggrin

Magnetic Lunatic

Well, so long as something comes of it. We have soooo many unfinished plots. I just want something to follow through.

Isn't the summer event usually the Olympics thing though? I can't see them adapting that to fluffy soul things.

Barton Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Abomination 100
  • Nerd 50
lilloulou
Kiomori

No matter what you chose to do (equip, sale, donate, ect.) the Easter Bunny will kill your Pegacorn Fluff. There are no other options for those who want to keep it, sadly.

Uncle Kenny said that you will specifically need the Soul of Fluff item for the summer event, so I'd imagine it does not matter when you go from Mystery Friend to Soul of Fluff and there will probably be no further consequences later on. And while you'll most likely need the Soul of Fluff before the event starts, you'll probably also always have the option "to reach the "soul" state" as long as you're on Gaia. I Still have the '05 April Fool's item, Worthless Black Giftbox, and can still open it to get the Soot Face Explode item.

They're a little expensive, but you can always buy another Mystery Friend from the MP, if that will make you feel a little bit better about getting the Soul of Fluff item from the one you already have. Although, Kenny said that you will only need one.

Gaia never gives us all of the information at once. They like to watch us squirm for a while. xD

Anyway, I hope I answered your questions! c:

Uncle Kenny's answer was much more to the point than mine. Plus, he would obviously know better than I would. xD

Scurvy Pirate

Amy Storm
Well, so long as something comes of it. We have soooo many unfinished plots. I just want something to follow through.

Isn't the summer event usually the Olympics thing though? I can't see them adapting that to fluffy soul things.

Summer Olympics are only every 4 years and we did that last Summer, won't be repeating it this year.

Magnetic Lunatic

Uncle Kenny
Amy Storm

Summer Olympics are only every 4 years and we did that last Summer, won't be repeating it this year.

I know... but they've generally been the same sort of weirdness, right? Prom and that god of spoilage thing. Though I guess fluffy undead unicorn-pegasus blob is pretty weird, so that still works. It's just sadder than usual 'cause it's dead.

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
I actually didn't hate Frontier Skies... the story of it just didn't go anywhere, which was frustrating. But I'm kind of not expecting interesting storylines from events any more so as long as the mechanics are at least kind of fun I'll be okay with it.

Tipsy Cutie-Pie

10,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Glad i bought a second one before they inflated sweatdrop

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
When the event rolls around there is going to be a huge dramallama storm if the soul fluff becomes the gatekeeper to any items or achievements for the summer event. it makes you wonder how gaia is going to handle it all. emotion_dowant
although personally i don't think it'll be that important for the event, because if it is then it'd drastically cut down on the number of people who might enjoy the event. still some ppl are probably going to wahmbulance if the soul fluff is in any way involved with the summer event.
thank you gaia for this much anticipated entertainment. thank you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff