Total Votes:[ 54 ]
1 2 3 >

IRL Citizen

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
I mean, seriously. XDD What the ...

Anyone think that we should just hold a contest where Gaians get to choose what goes in the manga? It'd be fun!

Discuss:
  • Figure it out

lol XD

edit: sorry if the title is misleading. I do know what's going on within the story, so rereading past story arcs (which I've done) wouldn't change anything; the story itself is all over the place and I don't feel like there is much cohesion.

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
I find that the storyline has taken a more serious, ongoing tone compared to how the story was presented in the past. While it can still be all over the place at times, I suppose it has...grown up a tad with us?

I don't think a contest would work with the current set-up other than for the mini comics.

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

20,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Gender Swap 100
well logan is officially labeled a bear so I guess we can start making yaoi pairings with him.

Romantic Dabbler

11,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
It makes perfect sense. .___. Try reading all the other mangas first. stare

Frozen Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I'm able to follow along just fine, despite the large gaps in between post. If anything I can always quickly refresh my memory by looking over the past stories as a refresher.

As for a story contest.... you guys scare me too much to want to read a user created comic.
*looks at asedc post* yeah that's what all the suggestions are going to be like. xd

Tsukimio's Husbando

Aged Phantom

The last time users decided the fate of a feature they killed off the EI reports

emotion_facepalm

There will be no user deciding of anything emotion_donotwant

Shy Warrior

User Image
This is where I go for a refresher course on what is happening. Probably not too uptodate. But good explanation.

Also this is good.

But it's not that hard to follow. Gaia makes it all nice and simple.

Rare

That's probably because it's making no sense.

Then again with updates so far and few I'd think I'd have to take notes just to keep track with what everyone's doing. I mean I didn't even know Louie was involved until today.

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

20,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Gender Swap 100
Shiver`
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I'm able to follow along just fine, despite the large gaps in between post. If anything I can always quickly refresh my memory by looking over the past stories as a refresher.

As for a story contest.... you guys scare me too much to want to read a user created comic.
*looks at asedc post* yeah that's what all the suggestions are going to be like. xd

lol I can already see people working on devin x logan art now rofl

Demonic Lunatic

15,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
1. Logan's finally gonna get some more screen-time.
2. When the mechanic (damn I forgot his name) says that only hobbyists and nerds still work the old radio lines, you can see a twinge of pain in Edmund's expression as he says "...Nerds?" This also implies that Logan, for all his bara bear-like glory, is kinda nerdy?
3. The story's starting to get serious and I like this. I like this a lot.

IRL Citizen

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
~Adriel Everin~
It makes perfect sense. .___. Try reading all the other mangas first. stare
Oh, I've read them. Perhaps I'm being too harsh since I feel like VO and L0cke did mangas well when they were here (at least it was consistent, even if some parts were over-the-top). I think the storyline then was done well. Nowadays it's all these gods and goddesses (Like Sentinel and that... Overseer? They're gods, and then they're poor?), some strange octopus to help. Vampires still. And are we killing Gambino again?

I feel like the story has become more of an alternative universe fic. Are we even in Gaia anymore? There are so many characters with tons of opportunities to use them that I feel like them and the setting are being wasted.

Shiver`

That's true. XD Although I would hope with a contest some admin or artist would pick the winners and not "what's popular." *rolls*

I cannot believe you can follow the story; it's so convoluted that gave up caring about it a long time ago. Sad, because there are so many great things to do with them that it's just...sigh. It's lacking.

I don't feel like the story has gotten so serious as it has become overly dramatic. A story can be serious without having to resort to drama. Maybe I'm just tired of drama at this point, or maybe I'm tired of Gambino dying all the time and coming back to life anyway.

Sir Black Tea
That's probably because it's making no sense.

Then again with updates so far and few I'd think I'd have to take notes just to keep track with what everyone's doing. I mean I didn't even know Louie was involved until today.

srsly neutral
They're aiming for this consistent longterm arc thing

Which doesn't really fit the ADD riddled gaia-vibe at all sad

It should have ended two years ago.

I don't know how I'd feel about a contest thing though
I mean they already take in alot of user input

If anything I'd like to see another user propelled thing like the E-corp petitioning last year
just with less of a culty hatemongering attitude :V

Salathielly's Partner

Dainty Kitten

27,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Penn Almasy
2. When the mechanic (damn I forgot his name) says that only hobbyists and nerds still work the old radio lines, you can see a twinge of pain in Edmund's expression as he says "...Nerds?" This also implies that Logan, for all his bara bear-like glory, is kinda nerdy?
One is all...

I think Ladyhands was just generalizing. The G team is smart enough to realize that by using a communication device that everyone uses also increases the chance of getting eavesdropped. Lowtech rules in this case.

...All is one

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Izumi Motou
Penn Almasy
One is all...

I think Ladyhands was just generalizing. The G team is smart enough to realize that by using a communication device that everyone uses also increases the chance of getting eavesdropped. Lowtech rules in this case.

...All is one

But the "G-Team" doesn't actually do anything. They're not serious at all, it's just Edmund, Leon, and Logan, hanging around drinking and bragging about stuff.

It's Gaia's Men's Club.

They are huge nerds and hobbyists.

Shy Seeker

Sevi Rais
I cannot believe you can follow the story; it's so convoluted that gave up caring about it a long time ago. Sad, because there are so many great things to do with them that it's just...sigh. It's lacking.

I don't feel like the story has gotten so serious as it has become overly dramatic. A story can be serious without having to resort to drama. Maybe I'm just tired of drama at this point, or maybe I'm tired of Gambino dying all the time and coming back to life anyway.

Yeah, I know what you mean when you put it like that Sevi. I've totally had enough of Gambino resurrecting over and over. He needs to stay dead, omg. @_@

And it feels like this ongoing plotline is taking FOREVER to develop, wherever they're going with it. x_x

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff