Welcome to Gaia! ::

Im Sure All (most?) of you have seen the picture of Gino washed up on shore with the 'Phoenix Circlet'/Seaweed on his leg. Now, i am here to point out the fact that he was on top of the tower when it fell, Gambino fell over the edge. Now to the point, since Gino was on top wouldn't you think he would have landed somewhere in Durem? Thats what i thought was going to happen... but they released the photo of him being washed up on shore somewhere. EDIT: Barton Coast, Perhaps?

Any thoughts?
Albel The Wicked
Im Sure All (most?) of you have seen the picture of Gino washed up on shore with the 'Phoenix Circlet'/Seaweed on his leg. Now, i am here to point out the fact that he was on top of the tower when it fell, Gambino fell over the edge. Now to the point, since Gino was on top wouldn't you think he would have landed somewhere in Durem? Thats what i thought was going to happen... but they released the photo of him being washed up on shore somewhere. EDIT: Barton Coast, Perhaps?

Any thoughts?
Maybe he's in Barton east. That was in the path of the tower falling down plus the northern portion has the ocean.
He jumped off when the building was falling. xp
I think he lost his footing, slipped, and fell not long after the tower started falling. So, he probably would've lost his footing around the time the tower was over the Barton coastal area...and fell off into the sea/ocean. 3nodding It wouldn't take that long to wash up onto shore, but this is Gaia...where the laws of time and nature have never fully applied. xd

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
The manga only showed Gambino falling off of the tower, but that doesn't mean that Gino didn't jump or fall as well. Gino was stood pretty close to the edge of the tower, and he may well have lost his balance and fell when the tower started shaking (before it fell).

What I'm trying to get at is that just because we don't see something happen doesn't mean that it didn't. We didn't see the sniper climb to the top of the clock tower (though he may have done), but that doesn't mean that he didn't. If the admins had shown us that Gino had jumped off, then we'd know that he would eventually wash up.

It would also have distracted attention away from the actual storyline and the 'death' of Gambino. The way that they've done it means that they can still release details of how he actually survived. Suspense!
He could easily have tumbled off the other side. xd Either that of he ran his rich a** down the stairs and was somewhere near the bottom when the tower fell over.
Good point coerul, its possible.

bluecelebi
Maybe he's in Barton east. That was in the path of the tower falling down plus the northern portion has the ocean.

Barton East Is Nowhere near the area that the tower fell, it well to the west, over barton coast and the reclamation hub, do i need to drawl you a map?
Sorry. Which picture are we talking about?
I've been gone a few days. Whaddid I miss?

Sorry if I sound n00bish...
Seth Darkheart
What I'm trying to get at is that just because we don't see something happen doesn't mean that it didn't. We didn't see the sniper climb to the top of the clock tower (though he may have done), but that doesn't mean that he didn't. If the admins had shown us that Gino had jumped off, then we'd know that he would eventually wash up.

Just Cause We didn't see it also means that it didn't necessarily happen either.
And its beleived that the 'sniper' is truly LabTechX

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Albel The Wicked
Barton East Is Nowhere near the area that the tower fell, it well to the west, over barton coast and the reclamation hub, do i need to drawl you a map?

Do you want me to draw you a map, to show you where Gambino fell? Because he fell in the water at Barton East. I think it's perfectly reasonable that Gino did as well.
D.Darko
He could easily have tumbled off the other side. xd Either that of he ran his rich a** down the stairs and was somewhere near the bottom when the tower fell over.
Good idea.

When Gambino fell, mabye he started running down the stairs on the inside. and since the whole thing was just a device to plant a Gambino Mansion in Durem, he was about half way down when it toppled, colapsing harmlessly around him.(seeing as how it didnt damage any buildings)
Anthony Voorhees
Sorry. Which picture are we talking about?
I've been gone a few days. Whaddid I miss?

Sorry if I sound n00bish...

the one that said something like "GINO LIVES" at the top and had him washed up on shore unconciouse

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Albel The Wicked
Just Cause We didn't see it also means that it didn't necessarily happen either.
And its beleived that the 'sniper' is truly LabTechX

I'm not denying that, but I'm just saying that the manga didn't show everything that was going on. If it had, it would have shown what happened to the Von Helson sisters and Gambino.

So? That's only a rumour. It could be anybody.
wait didnt the admins say (dont kno which event) but they said something like the tower wasnt really a tower just a bunch of rocket propelled pieces so it only destroyed von helsons mansion not any of the stores in the way ^_^

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Dratis
wait didnt the admins say (dont kno which event) but they said something like the tower wasnt really a tower just a bunch of rocket propelled pieces so it only destroyed von helsons mansion not any of the stores in the way ^_^

I think the "rocket propelled pieces" was simply a nice quick thing that they made up. The reason it didn't destroy any stores is that they didn't want it to. They wouldn't close down the stores, as everybody was still using them. They only wanted to effect the storyline, not the users' experiences of Gaia.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff